Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach (1684 Views)

Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hi Guys,let me declare interest on this issue,Iam a Tanzanian and I want to clarify few issues on your bogus fellow countryman called Amunike.
It is true that we are not a powerful nation when it comes to soccer but we have decent players and It is true that the last time we made it to AFCOn was 39 years ago
On paper it looks as if Amunike is the messiah who helped Tanzania to qualify after 39 years(we all know Uganda did us a favor and allowed us to clobber them 3-0)
We noticed Amunike's flaws when we played Lesotho,his team selection was mediocre,he left out good players claiming they are Insubordinate,he hates players from the two big and popular clubs (Simba and Yanga)he ended up picking half baked players,we lost 1-0 to lesotho and had to wait until the last match for Ugandans who were already qualified to let us put three goals in the back of their nets.
Fast foward to June in cairo, Amunike was on it again .We were leading kenya 2-1 at half time and how he spent the 10 minutes in the dressing room is still puzzling the Tanzania's fans
**HE YELLED AT SENIOR PLAYERS calling them names claiming they play like women,one of them the center half Kelvin Yondan started crying the mood changed,we ended up loosing 3-2 to kenya,that was the only game we were atleast able to win because winning against senegal and Algeria was almost impossible but we lost because of the IGBO man EGO.
***HIS AGENT(an arab guy)was overheard and allegedly recorded before the game against Algeria that he wanted Tanzania to loose by a very big margin,we ended up loosing 3-0(PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT IS NOT MATCH FIXING)we all knew Algeria was going to win that match but his agent wanted us to loose by big margin...may be 10-0 may be 15-0 . who knows?

**** A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT CLAIMED TO BE TOLD BY NIGERIAN FA CHIEF THAT AMUNIKE IS NOT A GOOD COACH.
MP Juma nkamia a well renowned sport figure in Tanzania had a chitchat with a Nigerian FA chief in cairo and according to him the FA chief was suprised why Tanzania picked Amunike as a coach calling him a BROKER/MIDDLEMAN and insisted that the Tanzania football federation should have consulted him before hiring Amunike
****AMUNIKE LEFT TANZANIA AS VERY UNPOPULAR AMONG PLAYERS AND FANS,we will not miss him at all,we are still going after the FA bosses who hired him because his CV as a coach is bogus,more heads have to roll
Bye bye Amunike,bye felicia, do not come back.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is how Togo messed up with Keshi and till now they will never qualify for Nations cup

3 Likes

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why did your players concede 3 goals ?

Useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
You guys will never qualify for Nations cup again angry
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:
Why did your players concede 3 goals ?

Useless set of people.
That Amunike guy left out good players on the bench and some did not even make it to the 23 players squad.His agent's plan(may be him too)was for us to loose by big margin he was overheard by an Egyptian driver who alerted the Tanzanian journalist but fortunately enough its all recorded on tape.

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:
You guys will never qualify for Nations cup again angry
Let it be if qualifying means having someone and his agent willing to have us clobbered tons of goals to satisfy asian betting mafias.

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:
This is how Togo messed up with Keshi and till now they will never qualify for Nations cup
We will be there again in 2 years ,mark my words, we have 15 young players playing in Europe and USA at the moment and we have strong youth teams , as I said before Amunike had nothing to do with us qualifying for AFCON,he overtook from a Tanzanian coach who had a good start , he only managed 5 matches in the qualifiers,winning 2 loosing 2 drew 1
The last game was a weird match,Uganda simply let us win the game inorder to qualify,As for the late Stephen Keshi, I really cant say much,It is a different scenario,Togo had a lot of proffesional players and Iam sure Keshi had a better coaching CV compared to Amunike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
nzagambadume:

We will be there again in 2 years ,mark my words, we have 15 young players playing in Europe and USA at the moment and we have strong youth teams , as I said before Amunike had nothing to do with us qualifying for AFCON,he overtook from a Tanzanian coach who had a good start , he only managed 5 matches in the qualifiers,winning 2 loosing 2 drew 1
The last game was a weird match,Uganda simply let us win the game inorder to qualify,As for the late Stephen Keshi, I really cant say much,It is a different scenario,Togo had a lot of proffesional players and Iam sure Keshi had a better coaching CV compared to Amunike

You guys are not good in football

Amuneke would have helped you but you guys were being stupid defensively

2 Likes

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:

You guys are not good in football

Amuneke would have helped you but you guys were being stupid defensively
He is a stupid coach ,probably he has ties with Asian gambling cartels, we do not want him back. his coaching CV is rubbish
even your FA chief was suprised to see him coaching a national team,he called him a Broker/middleman,that guy was even sacked by a minnow sudanese team called khartoum fc,he tried in 2017 to become a zamalek coach,they rejected,he couldnt select the national team properly ,he played good players out of position,he frustrated and made a fool out of them
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Bundaweber: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2019
yo are a Tanzanian yet you are quick to point out that he is igbo. mtcheew go and sleep abeg. nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Bundaweber:
yo are a Tanzanian yet you are quick to point out that he is igbo. mtcheew go and sleep abeg. nonsense and ingredients
Does that prove Iam not a Tanzanian?Son, it is called knowledge,I know a lot of stuffs, I have been a nairaland regular for five years although I signed up yesterday,Iam also a regular on another forum called kenyatalk and another one a tanzanian forum called jamiiforum,I use the same name Nzagambadume
If Iam not a Tanzanian,how did I Know about his agent's plan to have Taifa stars loosing by big a margin to Algeria?here is a link of the story(It is in swahili)
https://salehjembe..com/2019/07/exclusive-yule-raia-wa-misri-aliyetua.html
the heading says: EXCLUSIVE (ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN WHO WENT TO THE NATIONAL TEAM HOTEL AND ASKED IF THEY CAN LOOSE BY A BIG MARGIN)
*He is close to Amunike***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2019
The only thing I like about Tanzania are the women

Every other thing garbage
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2019
holllandis:
The only thing I like about Tanzania are the women

Every other thing garbage
what a pity pole sana na karibu sana Tanzania..stop generalising, do you have any Idea how Nigerians are viewed all over the world? in a negative way?well Iam not that kind of a person who generalises because I have met cool Nigerians who are not conmen or drug dealers.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by YungMillionaire: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:

what a pity pole sana na karibu sana Tanzania..stop generalising, do you have any Idea how Nigerians are viewed all over the world? in a negative way?well Iam not that kind of a person who generalises because I have met cool Nigerians who are not conmen or drug dealers.

Don't mind that fool. If Amuneke did not do a good job for you then hopefully you can get a better coach. Getting a coach that gels well with a national team is not very easy. But I am sure Tanzania will get it right eventually. Like I said ignore the fools insulting you, they are just trying to pull your leg. All the best to the Taifa stars.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nelsonebby(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Good players on the bench?

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by holllandis: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:

Go and sit down
The only good thing about Tanzania is they have fine women
Your men be crying like babies

Even Amuneke said your players behave like pu $$ies
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
holllandis:

Go and sit down
The only good thing about Tanzania is they have fine women
Your men be crying like babies

Even Amuneke said your players behave like pu $$ies
keyboard warrior with a small dick who thinks he is a super bully,dunderhead.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by isan(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
shut up u ingrate undecided u guys will never qualify for afcon again
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Dedetwo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:
Hi Guys,let me declare interest on this issue,Iam a Tanzanian and I want to clarify few issues on your bogus fellow countryman called Amunike.
It is true that we are not a powerful nation when it comes to soccer but we have decent players and It is true that the last time we made it to AFCOn was 39 years ago
On paper it looks as if Amunike is the messiah who helped Tanzania to qualify after 39 years(we all know Uganda did us a favor and allowed us to clobber them 3-0)
We noticed Amunike's flaws when we played Lesotho,his team selection was mediocre,he left out good players claiming they are Insubordinate,he hates players from the two big and popular clubs (Simba and Yanga) he ended up picking half baked players,we lost 1-0 to lesotho and had to wait until the last match for Ugandans who were already qualified to let us put three goals in the back of their nets.
Fast foward to June in cairo, Amunike was on it again .We were leading kenya 2-1 at half time and how he spent the 10 minutes in the dressing room is still puzzling the Tanzania's fans
**HE YELLED AT SENIOR PLAYERS calling them names claiming they play like women,one of them the center half Kelvin Yondan started crying the mood changed,we ended up loosing 3-2 to kenya,that was the only game we were atleast able to win because winning against senegal and Algeria was almost impossible but we lost because of the IGBO man EGO.
***HIS AGENT(an arab guy)was overheard and allegedly recorded before the game against Algeria that he wanted Tanzania to loose by a very big margin,we ended up loosing 3-0(PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT IS NOT MATCH FIXING)we all knew Algeria was going to win that match but his agent wanted us to loose by big margin...may be 10-0 may be 15-0 . who knows?

**** A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT CLAIMED TO BE TOLD BY NIGERIAN FA CHIEF THAT AMUNIKE IS NOT A GOOD COACH.
MP Juma nkamia a well renowned sport figure in Tanzania had a chitchat with a Nigerian FA chief in cairo and according to him the FA chief was suprised why Tanzania picked Amunike as a coach calling him a BROKER/MIDDLEMAN and insisted that the Tanzania football federation should have consulted him before hiring Amunike
****AMUNIKE LEFT TANZANIA AS VERY UNPOPULAR AMONG PLAYERS AND FANS,we will not miss him at all,we are still going after the FA bosses who hired him because his CV as a coach is bogus,more heads have to roll

Most Africans are dumbass funny creatures. It took Tanzania 39 years to qualify for AFCON yet it has clubs such as Simba and Young Africans with wonder players. What is actually wrong with Africans? Anyway, any group of people that allowed itself to be branded "Black" is a fool. I still have soft spot for Tanzania because of what happened in the 60s Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by lexyman(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin are they coming to win AFCON ?...if they re mentioning animals with horn ... not like the snails

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:

Does that prove Iam not a Tanzanian?Son, it is called knowledge,I know a lot of stuffs, I have been a nairaland regular for five years although I signed up yesterday,Iam also a regular on another forum called kenyatalk and another one a tanzanian forum called jamiiforum,I use the same name Nzagambadume
If Iam not a Tanzanian,how did I Know about his agent's plan to have Taifa stars loosing by big a margin to Algeria?here is a link of the story(It is in swahili)
the heading says: EXCLUSIVE (ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN WHO WENT TO THE NATIONAL TEAM HOTEL AND ASKED IF THEY CAN LOOSE BY A BIG MARGIN)

Guy gtfoh ...u are fake... It's certain that u are an agonja claiming Tanzanian... U hv been on NL for many years but ur moniker claims a few days ago... Tell us ur other moniker... Get out and it useless Tanzanian team...they never had a chance

1 Like

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Dedetwo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:

Let it be if qualifying means having someone and his agent willing to have us clobbered tons of goals to satisfy asian betting mafias.

Bros you are correct about one thing, thus, Amunike is an Igbo man. He must have stepped on too many toes in Tanzania without bating an eye. I am not surprised that you mentioned a source such as Nigeria football Federation and the conjectural crap about Asian betting mafias.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Dedetwo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
nzagambadume:

It has been said that losers can be very irrational. You are entitled to your opinion and as such does not make it correct. I hope this irrationality is not nationwide in Tanzania. Any coach is subject to be fired including Amunike. He is not the only coach being fired for poor performance at the AFCON. But the idea of conjuring trumped up charges for the firing is very childish.
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 2:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Guy gtfoh ...u are fake... It's certain that u are an agonja claiming Tanzanian... U hv been on NL for many years but ur moniker claims a few days ago... Tell us ur other moniker... Get out and it useless Tanzanian team...they never had a chance
sina muda wa kubishana na mjinga utajijua mwenyewe
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Beverlyjean(f): 5:43am On Jul 10, 2019
nzagambadume:

sina muda wa kubishana na mjinga utajijua mwenyewe

na Google kutafsiri, mtu yeyote anaweza kudai lugha yoyote duniani .... Meaning with Google translate, anyone can claim any language in the world
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2019
nzagambadume:
..... because winning against senegal and Algeria was almost impossible but we lost because of the IGBO man EGO.
*** HIS AGENT(an arab guy)was overheard and allegedly recorded before the game against Algeria that he wanted Tanzania to loose by a very big margin,we ended up loosing 3-0 (PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT IS NOT MATCH FIXING)we all knew Algeria was going to win that match but his agent wanted us to loose by big margin...may be 10-0 may be 15-0 . who knows? ....

Its irrational , and for the past two match tanzania - algeria . 7 - 0 . and 4 - 1 . the match were fixed by amunike and another arab agent too ?

3 _ 0 its only the difference of football level between the two teams . algerian players missed a lot of easy opportunity to score. otherwise the score would have been heavier.

Its football. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose . even algeria lost a lot against small teams and will lose again in the future

Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by nzagambadume: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Beverlyjean:

na Google kutafsiri, mtu yeyote anaweza kudai lugha yoyote duniani .... Meaning with Google translate, anyone can claim any language in the world
Nenda katafsiri basi kama hayajatokea mashudu kama mapumbu yako
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by Runaway: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Why didn't u say all this before the Nations cup? U guys will never in ur life qualify for any tournament, not even in ur country as host Nation..
Re: Match Fixing Scandal Sorrounding Amunike On His Dismissal As A Tanzanian Coach by MAKANGA1: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2020
nzagambadume:
We noticed Amunike's flaws when we played Lesotho,his team selection was mediocre,he left out good players claiming they are Insubordinate,he hates players from the two big and popular clubs (Simba and Yanga)he ended up picking half baked players,we lost 1-0 to lesotho and had to wait until the last match for Ugandans who were already qualified to let us put three goals in the back of their nets.

I came across a guy by the name CHANN SANKARAN (channsankaran@gmail.com or ICQ @channsankaran). He has been involved in match fixing as shown in UK as shown in the BBC article below. From the article he has clearly been jailed for Match Fixing. This removes all doubts that indeed matches are fixed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-27939919

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Stats And Achievements In 2022/2023 Season / Mourinho - The Special One - And His Quotes / Meet Super Eagles Wonderkid Chisom Chikatara's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.