Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ladies Dresses And Beautiful Tops For Retail And WholeSale Available to naija gi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Dresses And Beautiful Tops For Retail And WholeSale Available to naija gi (5683 Views)

Lovely Ladies Dresses For Just 3500. / Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Trendy Gowns And Tops For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dresses And Beautiful Tops For Retail And WholeSale Available to naija gi by Hermajesty: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
In our clothing wholesale collection, we have a huge inventory of only the best and most reasonably priced blouses, shirts and other junior tops wholesale for you to choose from. All the latest in tank tops, sweaters, long and short sleeved baby tees, camisoles and much more, the junior wholesale clothing we offer you is the best in its class. All of the best names and fashions in our closeout clothing inventory are sure to please. quality is our number one priority — that’s why we only provide you with the absolute best in wholesale clothing and plus sizes.
call or email us christodams@yahoo.ie or christodams@hotmail.com or call our hotline +355877991034

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
MY SCREEN NAME IS,  Fancywears Sweetlady
you can also see more pics of what i have in stock
more designs, more styles and choices to make

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pleated Necktie Necklace / Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up / Affordable And High Quality Unisex Jalamias in wholesale price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.