Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

"What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" (2874 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance' / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by gistvicreports: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Uchechi Tonia popularly known as Baddie Viral who is popular on Instagram for flaunting her nipples and twerking but suddenly turned actress as she was seen with Nollywood acts such as Mercy Johnson Okojie, shares a video as she dances to Naira Marley, "Soapy". Gistvic Reports.

Baddie Viral was recently spotted on a movie set by Crystal Touch Movies titled PEOPLE'S MONEY alongside popular Nollywood acts such as Mercy Johnson Okojie, Chigozie Atuanya among others.

She captioned:
"SAY NO TO RAPE ��‍♀️� Jo SOAPYWhat half of the men in my dm do��erryday damn!!! Soapy to the world �"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/what-half-of-men-in-my-dm-do-actress.html

1 Share

Re: "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by gistvicreports: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2019
gistvicreports:
Lalasticlala

Shey lala dey among the men in her DM this one you de shout him name

1 Like

Re: "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by Mrop(m): 4:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol
Re: "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2019
No more dignity among our youths...

Dogs will shake their heads, seeing the shame of show by some human beings...

2 Likes

Re: "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" by nicolartsdesign: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2019
This wan tooo wan trend

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA:- Mixed Reactions From Nigerians As Tacha Tell Mike “keep Your Stupid... / Half Ass! People Blast Toke Makinwa After Encouraging Ladies To Do Ass Surgery. / Jennifer Lopez Wears Curly Hair Photo With 12 Years Old Twins Max And Emme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.