Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship (1279 Views)

Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death From The 11th Floor Of His Condominium In Kajang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by Nawaaoh: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2019
The child who fell to her death after slipping out of her grandfather's arms on a cruise ship docked in Puerto Rico has been identified.

Chloe Wiegand from Indiana plunged 150 feet from the Royal Caribbean vessel in San Juan on Sunday afternoon.

The 18-month-old is believed to have slipped from her maternal grandfather Salvatore Anello's arms beside a window in the dining hall on the 11th deck of the Freedom of the Seas ship at around 4.30pm.

There are large windows in the dining hall and one pane was open. Port Authority spokesman José Carmona said the grandfather sat the girl in the window and lost his balance.

The toddler had traveled to San Juan from the mainland with her parents, siblings and four grandparents. They had recently boarded the ship, which can carry more than 4,500 passengers, including crew.

This incident is heartbreaking!

Read on through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/07/18-month-old-girl-dies-after-falling-11-floors-from-cruise-ship-photos/

Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Can't even imagine this...painful
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by Nawaaoh: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
daddytime:
Can't even imagine this...painful

So sad, and what a terrible mistake to sit the baby on the window edge
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by daddytime(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawaaoh:

So sad, and what a terrible mistake to sit the baby on the window edge

Cringy I must confess.

Can't imagine the sight of the innocent little girl's remains plus the pains..

Total negligence..
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by Nawaaoh: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
daddytime:

Cringy I must confess.

Can't imagine the sight of the innocent little girl's remains plus the pains..

Total negligence..

I know! This is really very sad. That man, grandfather, should know better than this. Mtcheew
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawaaoh:

There are large windows in the dining hall and one pane was open. Port Authority spokesman José Carmona said the grandfather sat the girl in the window and lost his balance./

Rough play.

Nobody should try that with my kids or I'll slash your throat
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by daddytime(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nawaaoh:

I know! This is really very sad. That man, grandfather, should know better than this. Mtcheew

Shayo must have been involved from grandpa but him eye go clear one time after the fact.
Re: Details & Photos Of The Girl Who Fell To Her Death Frm 11th Floor Of Cruise Ship by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oh dang! The family will never remain the same again...this is really terrible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters / Senior Female Police Officer’s SUV Stolen Inside Barracks / Are These Evils Truly Happening In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.