Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class (66184 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by makeherscream(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
dazzlingd:
someone said beauty with brains. grin
she is beautiful joor

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by crazyABO(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Now you see the problem we have in Africa, you forgot that that word Sex was still brought to Africa by the English people. They don't take it to be anything but the Africans that they taught, especially Nigerians, when they hear anything sex it becomes a big deal.
go away I am not arguing with u sex professor

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Venerable612(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
famzynet:
The way everybody is graduating with first class from UK keeps me wondering if their own first class is different from the one we know in Nigeria.
Congrats to her.

No it’s not. But there are lots of factors that makes it easier for a smart and serious student.
1. They have a conducive environment for learning.
2. Their courses are hands-on and flexible, you learn at your pace.
3. The lecturers have an open door policy, so you can walk in and discuss your academic issues with them anytime.
4. The grading system is blind-marking, so no one knowingly decide to fail you.
5. Access to 24hrs library - physical/online - I mean the most authoritative texts in your field, not some outdated papers or books.
6. They don’t encourage regurgitation - so if you are someone who is critical and problem-solve, yu will do amazing.

Etc!

Nigerian degrees are overrated. Funny enough, a Nigerian degree cannot get a ‘graduate job’ in the UK, unless you do a masters- and still, it’s less likely to get a graduate job, even with a masters.

Most Nigerians in the Uk do the odd jobs - although those jobs still pays well.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Dpharisee: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Raydos:
22years? Wow!!! She looked 100 already!!

Imbe-without-cile angry

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eeyaa! Happy for u Dear. Congratulations to u. Sometimes people with disabilities are smarter in learning. ...And she is happy with herself, wonderful. Lighten up peoples' minds joor.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Ife1981: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
famzynet:
The way everybody is graduating with first class from UK keeps me wondering if their own first class is different from the one we know in Nigeria.
Congrats to her.
Education is much easier and comfortable over there.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by AbujaBlue: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

Anyway Congratulation To Her.

Middlesex = Middle Saxons
Essex = East Saxons
Wessex = West Saxons

Sex = Seaxe or Seax, a kind of sword they used ( see pic)

Saxons migrated to England 1300 years ago from Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by sleek82(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's beautiful. Congrats girl!

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by san316(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Is she related to Jenifer?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by TonyNavas(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
holluwai:
I have a fetish for these people tongue
congrat to her
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by GistFullGround: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2019

Which TIMBO is she, TIMBOS are from TIMBOS are from SIERRA LEONE o!

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by mozzking: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
every body sha dey claim first class. wey here cv for proof
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Jaqenhghar: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2019
famzynet:
Congrats to her.
You fit go try am see nau. You think say na shithole education?

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Jaqenhghar: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2019
travelwaka:
Smart Beautiful lady, jolly happy girl more wins for you. The name of the University though middle what?? Imagine telling your Nigerian parent that you want to go and study in the University of Middlesex, I just legit heard my mom voice in my head saying you will not study in the middlesex in Jesus name. grin cheesy cheesy
Only people when no get exposure go see the name think something else

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2019
crazyABO:
Which one is middlesex Oyinbo and sch name self angry congrats to her

Middlesex University London is a public university in
Hendon, north-west London , England . It is one of the
post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The name of the University is taken from its location within the historic county boundaries of Middlesex . The university's history can be traced back to 1878 when its founding institute, St Katherine's College, was established in
Tottenham as a teacher training college for women. Having merged with several other institutes, the university was consolidated in its current form in 1992.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by kikelomojessy(f): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Congrats babe. Nothing can stop you.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

Seriously It's Sound Funny To Me, Perhaps Someone Can Explain To Us, What "MiddleSex" Mean.

Anyway Congratulation To Her.
Middlesex University London is a public university in
Hendon, north-west London , England . It is one of the
post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The name of the University is taken from its location within the historic county boundaries of Middlesex . The university's history can be traced back to 1878 when its founding institute, St Katherine's College, was established in
Tottenham as a teacher training college for women. Having merged with several other institutes, the university was consolidated in its current form in 1992.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Darevofpeace(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Raydos:
22years? Wow!!! She looked 100 already!!

.......still with the 1st class brain actually.
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Correctdude1234: 2:13am On Jul 10, 2019
crazyABO:
Which one is middlesex Oyinbo and sch name self angry congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by 21savages: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2019
famzynet:
Congrats to her.
ave been thinking about this too for long..
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by LAguy(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Hintona:

When you are in the middle of sex
or maybe when you are in ur middle age and you have a sex i.e you are not cisexual

Lol... R u gbadun like ds...
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by okonja(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Hintona:

When you are in the middle of sex
or maybe when you are in ur middle age and you have a sex i.e you are not cisexual

You crazy
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by holluwai(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Who does that correlate oga?

dazzlingd:

and u are probably fetish....
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by holluwai(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Never mind cool

KanuSE:

Can you please elaborate?
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Kenturkey048(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2019
foster212:
Na my school be that ooo. Congrat to her.
you mean you attended university of middle-sex...wow...
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by West2019(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2019
I thought she is 12 years old young .I double she is 22/yrs
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Goddyj(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Thank goodness she studied at Middlesex and graduated from Middlesex.

Middlesex. Wao! shocked
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by Raydos: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Darevofpeace:

.......still with the 1st class brain actually.

First class?? Even Cuppy has first class, but what is she doing with it now?? A fuçkíng DJ, i repeat, a fúçkíng damn DJ
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by smartvino(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Kudos fatima
Re: Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class by akdjr(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Hope people can see high tension wire in London? Tomorrow someone who has not travelled out of Lagos will tell u that all wire are buried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos) / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.