Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,881 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene (542 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene by Dechymmytv(f): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have been getting series of calls people asking me if the Yahoo Boy barking like a dog video is real or fake, yes even Elru fai through one of his aid called me, yes the Elru fai you know, the popular one, he called to confirm if the Yahoo Boy barking like a dog video was real.
I told him the video was a movie �‍♂�‍♂��

The video is a scene from a yoruba movie acted by one kingpatto you can check him on Instagram,

meanwhile I have included screenshot of the video from the the movie set as originally uploaded by the actor on his Instagram page....
And a clip of the video as posted on YouTube

We apologize for any inconvenience this news might have caused anyone..... We ( Dechymmy tv) are dedicated to providing credible viral video contents...
To know more about what we do send us a message on WhatsApp @ 0 nine 0 38 75 29 52
Re: The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene by Dechymmytv(f): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQTaDvl_yw
Screenshot attached :

Re: The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene by Kingosytex(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
But some people have already swallowed the news hook, line and sinker
Re: The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie Scene by Dechymmytv(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
But some people have already swallowed the news hook, line and sinker
it's not their fault, the acting was so smooth, it seem real.

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Slim Samsung 40"LED SMART TV @70k / Tacha Disqualified From Bbnaija 2019 As Peter Psquare Denies Her (videos) / Bbnaija: See Who Laycon Shared Bed With For First Time As People React (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.