Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Erp Training Centers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Erp Training Centers (1375 Views)

Further Your Career With SAP ERP Training In Lagos And Port Hacourt Nigeria / Facts About Call Centers And BPO Industry In Nigeria / What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erp Training Centers by loluuu(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2007
Hi house. I presently work as a business analyst with a degree in computer science. I have however been fascinated by the growth in the ERP-revolution etc as i believe the future of any enterprise would greatly be shapend by this. To this end i decided to get involved . Right now i assist in the Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics (Fin module) for certain clients with my company and also my company's ih-house developed HRM/payroll software. i would want anybody with useful info about local training centeres specializing in training on ERP software like SAP (Business One or the HR module), Oracle financials 11i (e-business suite) or even Microsoft Dynamics itself (CRM, Fin or HR module) etc for functional implementers. This will be really appreciated. thank you.
Re: Erp Training Centers by firewire: 10:59am On May 16, 2007
i share your vision and enthusiasm. i understand that SAP has an academy in abuja, where they tutor FI/CO, HRM, CRM, SCM & PM.

you may send a mail to t.joe-bassey@sap.com for updates.
Re: Erp Training Centers by tayog(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2007
someone said SAP nigeria is at the GRA ikeja and there you could get local training. might have to find out details for you or perhaps try do it yourself.
Re: Erp Training Centers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Professional It Certification In Abuja / Cheap And Imported Footwear In The City Of Ibadan / Bsc Agriculture Vs Bsc Micro Biology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.