Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? (735 Views)

Guys, What's The Difference Between Forex And Betting? / Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do? Yes. See Why And How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hi fam, I've been opportuned to learn Forex or digital marketing.... But am confused � on which one to learn. So, I need your help on deciding which to learn.... What are the pros and cons??

Please your answers are needed

Mods please help me out on this... Dominique lalasticlala seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by Goldhomes(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Learn the two, forex will start paying you in 2-6 years earliest, digital marketing may starting paying 2-6months or even earlier provided you learned well.

1 Like

Re: Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by mcqwerty(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Funny but I am from both worlds - Digital marketing and Forex trading.

You sound like you need to make money now. Learn Digital marketing.

You will always need to fund forex. Forex will pay later after you have burnt several accounts and dollars.

Goldhomes is right in a way.

Go for the Digital marketing training and master it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by thinkaxis(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Digital Marketing, check my signature to get started.

1 Like

Re: Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
mcqwerty:
Funny but I am from both worlds - Digital marketing and Forex trading.

You sound like you need to make money now. Learn Digital marketing.

You will always need to fund forex. Forex will pay later after you have burnt several accounts and dollars.

Goldhomes is right in a way.

Go for the Digital marketing training and master it.

Thanks... I really appreciate
Re: Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Goldhomes:
Learn the two, forex will start paying you in 2-6 years earliest, digital marketing may starting paying 2-6months or even earlier provided you learned well.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Small Importation Business / UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.