Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Help Me In This Situation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me In This Situation (877 Views)

Best Suggestion This Situation / Help Me In This Situation / If You Were In This Situation What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
on't even know where to start,my name is Gift,20 years old from akwa ibom,from a family of six,three boys and i.

All started when my parent dont want to foot my school fees,they don't want to send me to university,on the reason that female will still use her certificate in her hubby's house,unless I want to learn a vocational work,which is no way my ambition,I wanna study medical engineering,that my extreme ambition in my life,I just can't imagine marrying with a blank brain.

so in a quest to make my financial meet to send myself to school

fast forward to may,my friend introduced me to a woman from Ile ife osun state to work with her as a cook with a promised amount of 20k monthly.

To cut the story short,we came here in Ile ife osun state on June 2,I worked with her in a good mannered for four weeks,no salary and not to forget she maltreated me,so I went back to my friend that introduced this woman to me,she is also in Ile ife by now,and I told her all i faced with the woman.

That is when I knew my friend is a runz girl,second day in her house she told me I can't stay doing nothing still being feed with her hard earned money.

She forced me into it still knowing fully well am a virgin just in mission to save up just to let my parent be encouraged about my ambition,my life!

On July 5,I lost my virginity to prostitution,am just on the verge of committing suicide,thinking how my brothers graduated from their various institutions,and me going through all this pain just to further my education.

Here is my plead and my request to you all loving,generous Nairalanders__

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Please help me!

Even if it just #500 or #200 each every one have,i promise to bring this thread once the money i need is meet.

i borrowed this account from my neighbor,due to the fact I have no bank account.

I wil be so glad

first Bank,Help me please

I wil be so glad

Help me please from suicidal thought
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by mmadu5(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
your retardedd

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by yommitte00(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Send your phone number to yommitte007@gmail.com
Re: Help Me In This Situation by peteruuu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:
on't even know where to start,my name is Gift,20 years old from akwa ibom,from a family of six,three boys and i.

All started when my parent dont want to foot my school fees,they don't want to send me to university,on the reason that female will still use her certificate in her hubby's house,unless I want to learn a vocational work,which is no way my ambition,I wanna study medical engineering,that my extreme ambition in my life,I just can't imagine marrying with a blank brain.

so in a quest to make my financial meet to send myself to school

fast forward to may,my friend introduced me to a woman from Ile ife osun state to work with her as a cook with a promised amount of 20k monthly.

To cut the story short,we came here in Ile ife osun state on June 2,I worked with her in a good mannered for four weeks,no salary and not to forget she maltreated me,so I went back to my friend that introduced this woman to me,she is also in Ile ife by now,and I told her all i faced with the woman.

That is when I knew my friend is a runz girl,second day in her house she told me I can't stay doing nothing still being feed with her hard earned money.

She forced me into it still knowing fully well am a virgin just in mission to save up just to let my parent be encouraged about my ambition,my life!

On July 5,I lost my virginity to prostitution,am just on the verge of committing suicide,thinking how my brothers graduated from their various institutions,and me going through all this pain just to further my education.

Here is my plead and my request to you all loving,generous Nairalanders__

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Please help me!

Even if it just #500 or #200 each every one have,i promise to bring this thread once the money i need is meet.

i borrowed this account from my neighbor,due to the fact I have no bank account.

I wil be so glad

3.1.3.9.0.1.9.6.5.1 first Bank,Help me please

I wil be so glad

Help me please from suicidal thought

Where are you in ile Ife?
I'll like to help but, not to fraudster.
You can prove me wrong though.
Where exactly can we meet in ile Ife?

(1) (Reply)

Camon 12 Vs Camon 11 Camera Test/comparison / Hot!! Huawei Y9 Specs And Price / How To Swap Sim From 3g To 4g On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.