Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) (40392 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerian singer, actress and dancer, Korra Obidi Dean and her Oyinbo Doctor husband, Dr Justin Dean have welcomed their baby girl.

They called their newborn daughter "June Chukwuebube Dean".

Sharing video of her in Labour with her caring husband by her side, Mrs Dean wrote:

"See Wetin you cause Oga
I was jacking him up like he owed me money!
Natural birth no Epidural.
The best support a woman can ever ask for @drjustindean
You are a real man."

Then her husband, Dr Justin Dean, sharing video of her wife in Labour with him by her side, wrote:

" Today was an amazing day! Our daughter @junedean_ was born! Birth is a crazy process and that shit hurts... My Queen @korraobidi is a warrior and fought through the pain of a natural birth.
This video shows the special bond that occurs between a man and his wife as they prepare to bring a new life into the world. The price is paid for in pain!
Human births are unreal! That shit is long, painful, but yields the ultimate gift. (Our daughter)
Special thanks to @elmagodwin for being our support group. She is literally the best!
#birth #family #babygirl"

Many celebrities and fans have reacted and congratulated Korra Obidi.

TheFamousNaija recalls how Korra Obidi danced with her heavy baby bump and people were showing concerns as many worried about her safety and that of the baby. Thank God she had a safe delivery.

Watch the video and see more pictures after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/june-chukwuebube-dean-korra-obidi-and.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
More
Watch the video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
At last. The baby will enjoy her peace now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
I'm sure d baby came out dancing cos d mama don dance tire wen dem get him belle

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by nabegibeg: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by simonlee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
The baby be planning the perfect revenge for the way mum was mixing her in the womb in the name of social media stunting!

46 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Samuelabbey15(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congrats..

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
It seems Chified has totally forgotten she is female.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wonderful

Strong woman, see delivery video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh6SAEDY_A
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
This woman can dance'eeeh.
Thank God for safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by koyyess: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lucky female.
She has good taste.
Congrats by the way.
Your mixed race baby will definitely be beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by ghost3040: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
She no fine sef.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Of what importance is this news to national development

12 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oyinbo Husband

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
All the celebr will start famzing now and saying congratulations. Lets extend same courtesy to those giving birth in the rural areas without drugs or qualified personnel to attend to them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Love is a special bond, if u've not felt it, u've not got it. Congratulations
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
She looks like a kangaroo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by puhleeze(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by ENGBOS(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
At last the baby escaped grin grin cheesy angry grin :
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice. Wonderful experience. But, I honestly don't know why men are not allowed to experience this in Nigeria.

I was kicked out of the delivery room a few years back cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
naijjaman:
Nice. Wonderful experience. But, I honestly do know why men are not allowed to experience this in Nigeria.

I was kicked out of the delivery room a few years back cheesy cheesy
wow - imagine that!
You for remind them who go pay the bill!

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Olorunnim: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
O so Omo ni June ninu Osu July bawo Lose Jo ra won?
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
wow - imagine that!
You for remind them who go pay the bill!

I did but the doctor and nurses didn't want to hear none of that cheesy.
I was lucky with my last born outside and i was part of the entire process.
It was an amazing and bonding moment for both of us.

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
What?
No Epidural? I don't think I can at all.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2019
When is the naming ceremony

Hope their will be rice, stew, beef and chicken

Me am not eating cake o.. and not taking sugary drinks.
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
It seems Chified has totally forgotten she is female.... angry
lol, I thought I was the only one that saw it
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by Legendguru: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:
She no fine sef.. undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Welcomes Baby 'June Dean (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2019
You get mind,I can't stand it.

naijjaman:
Nice. Wonderful experience. But, I honestly don't know why men are not allowed to experience this in Nigeria.

I was kicked out of the delivery room a few years back cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha & Daughter Make A Very Stylish Duo (photos) / Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor / Toyin Aimakhu In Short Denim Agbada & Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.