Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Lastest Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lastest Movie (1734 Views)

Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update / Where Can I Get The Lastest And Clear Quality 3GP Nollywood Movies? / Lastest Movies Update And Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastest Movie by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2010
Please kindly help Nairalanders by telling us the latest movie so that we fit go buy.
Re: Lastest Movie by Dsense(m): 2:28am On Oct 11, 2010
U have:
Inception.
Ependable.
The losers. nd others.
I have all dis movies but can't just get it to u sorry.''it's hard to upload it''
Re: Lastest Movie by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 11, 2010
@poster
pls educate yourself on this issue.
ANY movie out on the street is freely available online, the movies are released first online before you can get them on the street. . . . . . . .why would anyone PAY for something free is mesmerizing and rather stoopid!

there are many ways to get new movies on the internet:
- you can download them via torrents or realplayer.
- you can view them online directly via streaming site.

remember, any dvd sold on the street is a copy made from any of the ways i listed above. simply buy yourself a blank cd/dvd and burn it for free (or download it on your harddrive) and to hell with paying the middleman.

STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY

D-sense:

U have:
Inception.
Ependable.
The losers. nd others.
I have all dis movies but can't just get it to u sorry.''it's hard to upload it''

all these movies are freely available online by the boat load.
Re: Lastest Movie by Dsense(m): 3:49am On Oct 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls educate yourself on this issue.
ANY movie out on the street is freely available online, the movies are released first online before you can get them on the street. . . . . . . .why would anyone PAY for something free is mesmerizing and rather stoopid!

there are many ways to get new movies on the internet:
- you can download them via torrents or realplayer.
- you can view them online directly via streaming site.

remember, any dvd sold on the street is a copy made from any of the ways i listed above. simply buy yourself a blank cd/dvd and burn it for free (or download it on your harddrive) and to hell with paying the middleman.

STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY

all these movies are freely available online by the boat load.
Hey ,I use torrents through;;Bitorrent app'' but don't bout the ''realplayer'' can pls tell me bout that
Re: Lastest Movie by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^^Realplayer is a free media player that has a feature that allow you to download most videos directly to your pc.
everytime you watch a video, there would be a link above it that would say "download this video".
since most movie are available in streaming  form therefore you will always find/have the possibility to download any movies.

the difference between Torrents and Realplayer is that, with torrents you need to wait until the people who hold the video A) are online B) there are a few of them online to have quick download speed C) they stay logged all the time D) your internet connection and theirs is fast and E) you can only check the quality of the movie AFTER you've downloaded it (sometimes for days).
while with Realplayer, if the movie is online then you can download it directly without having to wait.
Re: Lastest Movie by Dsense(m): 4:33am On Oct 11, 2010
O yeah !! i never knew u were talking bout that.now i remmeberd i was using it months ago bofre i switched to torrential files.But reaplayer is limitted ''Not made for dowloading movies specifically'' ,it's only good for downloading music or other vids through youtube.com or others.So i still prefer torrential files to it,As u find ppl from everywhere uploading a very current movie or music or any other files nd u can just tap it nd get ur copy downloaded. ALL the way thanks.
Re: Lastest Movie by Dsense(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yeah ,I know bout all this stuffs but would prefer torrential files to it all. Thanks
Re: Lastest Movie by leon786: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
the latest movies are Faster, 127 Hours,and Fair Game are gonna realised just after few days
Re: Lastest Movie by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
Heard of SALT.

Has anyone watched it?
Re: Lastest Movie by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^^^SALT is a good movie, but its been out for a few months though so not considered "latest".
the latest movies to get in the STREET or ONLINE are:

- RED with Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman
- WALL STREET 2 with Michael Douglas
- LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS. . . . .  animation
- THE TOWN directed and with Ben Affleck
Re: Lastest Movie by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^SALT is a good movie, but its been out for a few months though so not considered "latest".
the latest movies to get in the STREET or ONLINE are:

- RED with Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman
- WALL STREET 2 with Michael Douglas
- LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS. . . . . animation
- THE TOWN directed and with Ben Affleck

OK.
Re: Lastest Movie by becca7: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2010
Heard of SALT.

Has anyone watched it?

ya, i watch the movie, nice
Re: Lastest Movie by Yorubah(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2010
Na wa for Nigerian movies too many mistakes innit. Damn it
Re: Lastest Movie by califf: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2010
Some latest released movies which i have enjoyed online are :

Mirrors 2
I Want Your Money
Night of the Demons
Legacy
Buried
Life as We Know It

you can go for all these
Re: Lastest Movie by suraj98: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2010
Last i have downloaded and watch paranormal activity 2 online.i am crazy about horror movies.i have seen the preview of this movie that was too good.
Re: Lastest Movie by cathrinne: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Jackass 3d, Saw 3d and Paranormal activity 2 movie these all are upcoming flicks wit good genre and also are worth watching movies . I am sure these will, really be outstanding flicks at box office for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Is Onboard For 'expendables 3′ / Arnold Schwarzenegger No More!! / The Best 10 Movies About Magic Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.