Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App (12936 Views)

How I Make Over 200k Monthly Just Reselling Data / Make N3,000 Daily From Just One App / Tutorial On How To Start Data Selling Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
Good day Nairalanders. I want to teach people how to start their own data bundle reselling business for free. This is one business that has helped me make 10k weekly and sort out some school expenses. I will show you an app that will help you achieve this and how to promote your business effectively.

want to run the class for like 3 days or 5 days on this thread so I need people to reply and I will teach u absolutely free. NOTE: I won't be selling any ebook or anything that will cost u at all. Just a little charity stuff

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by fastlane84: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Fire on
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by ebooksdepo: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2019
I am with you sir
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by Manrichie: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Carry on bro
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by atuagbo: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by Birniwa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
People want to complicate things that are meant to be be easy. What's there in data reselling after buying the data with airtime and selling directly to your customers?
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by nopoverty(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Give us more info
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by 1megastar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
go on sir...
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Birniwa:
People want to complicate things that are meant to be be easy. What's there in data reselling after buying the data with airtime and selling directly to your customers?
what u don't know is bigger than you
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Welcome guys. So I will be showing you the easiest way to buy data and resell at the higher prices.
What most people do is to buy data from the original service providers at extremely expensive prices instead of cheap prices.
For example, MTN provides you with 1GB for a fee of N1000 but this app will give it to you for as low as N499 and you can then resell it at N600 or any amount you want.

Let me quickly explain the profit in this app. You get a profit of at least N100 on each data plan and at least 10 people caan buy one network from you everyday. Which means 10*100 = N1000 per day on MTN alone. Now, when you sell other networks, you have the possibility of earning up to N4000 per day. How cool is that?

But I will be realistic with you. Let us just drop it to 100 buyers a week for all networks. Which will make you anywhere between N10000 and N15000 per week.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
All the things you need are all available for you.
1. Trendz Cheap Data app on playstore or you can download here /trendzcheapdata
2. Smartphone
3. Debit card

When you download the app please drop a comment.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
This is what the app looks like on playstore.

Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
When you download the app, drop a comment and we shall proceed.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by Matilda94: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
hennyholla17:
When you download the app, drop a comment and we shall proceed.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by bog101: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by Success98: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
I have
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cool, now that you have downloaded the app, you will see how easy data reselling can be.
Follow these steps:
1. Launch the app: Open the app on your phone and type your phone number where the app is asking for it. This will enable you to track how much data you have left on that number. Just select the network of the number you want to track and input your phone number.
2. Take a tour: The next thing to do is take a tour on the app. Learn how the app works and check the various prices of each data plan. I av made it easier for you and i will be dropping the plan prices in this post
S/N NETWORK PLAN PRICE
S/N NETWORK PLAN PLAN ID
1 MTN 1GB N500
2 MTN 2GB N1000
3 MTN 5GB N2500
4 GLO 1.8GB N900
5 GLO 3.75GB N1800
6 GLO 7.2GB N2400
7 GLO 8.5GB N2800
8 Airtel 1.5GB N950
9 Airtel 3.5GB N1800
10 Airtel 4.5GB + 1GB(1-7AM) N2125
11 9mobile 500MB N475
12 9mobile 1GB N950
9mobile 1.5GB N1140
14 9mobile 2.5GB

I hope you understand that because that is the best way i could copy and paste it for you.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
From there you can see that the data prices are way cheaper than the normal ones we all buy. There is up to N150 difference in some while others may be N100. The data plans usually decrease or increase but it is never more than N50 difference.
So after you do that, the next thing for you to do is start advertising yourself already. As you keep advertising yourself, you get customers. What you need to do is gain trust from your suppliers. This can be a very critical issue because a lot of people will not want to send you cash because of scam issues.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
So what you have to do is perform few tasks for some of your close friends. Buy data for them and when they receive it, screenshot and post it on social media. Keep posting screenshots of how well you have done and how much they bought the data.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
So how do you buy data?

When you open the app, you will see where you can purchase data at the bottom saying "purchase data".
So what you have to do is get the phone number of the buyer and purchase the data to the buyer's phone number. You can do that by:
1. Select the network of the user
2. Insert the receiver's phone number
3. Select the data plan
4. Make your purchase. It is better to use ATM because it is the fastest. The Trendz PIN has not been available for sometime now and i dont know why. When the purchase is made, you will receive a debit alert and your buyer will receive their data immediately.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by hennyholla17(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tomorrow we will learn how to start DSTV and cable subscription also.
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by iamimohtal(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2020
The data is really expensive ooo, for your cheap data contact DATABOY on 08104836685 (whatsapp or call)

Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by firstimage: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2021
HELLO CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE
www.vtu.com.ng

OFFERS CHEAP AIRTIME AND DATA BUNDLES
MTN DATA
1GB ₦250
2GB ₦500
For others network vtu.com.ng/sme
AIRTIME
MTN ₦6%
GLO ₦7%
AIRTEL ₦6%
9MOBILE ₦6%
www.vtu.com.ng/vtu

what'sapp @ 2347062144586
For more info
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by Supe: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Do you need a vtu site of your own at a very cheap price.

We are here to help you.

A vtu site of your own will help you sell at anytime even when you are sleeping

It helps you make more money

It helps you focus on more important thing to hell your business grow

It eases stress

The need for a vtu website can not be overemphasized.

Send us a message on WhatsApp to get tgis3 done

1 Youll get a website of your own with your preffered name
2 Youll get full support
3 Youll get data for much cheaper price eg #220/gb mtn
4 free ssl certificate
5 year support

And many other offers

All this comes at just a price 30,000 naira

Send a message to 08155884126
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by wizkidblogger(f): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App by papaDOA: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2023
What is data reselling?

Data reselling simply means purchasing internet data bundles in bulk from telecom companies (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, etc.) and selling them in smaller quantities to end-users.

Just like with any other commodity, when you buy more (in large quantities), the supplier offers you a discount. The same applies to data. When you buy data in bulk, the service operator sells it to you at a lower price.

You can get 1GB data plan that is valid for a month for as low as ₦180 for 9mobile, ₦226 for MTN, ₦230 for Airtel, and ₦250 for Glo!

Where to buy data in bulk for resale:

You can buy data in bulk for resale from Data Reselling Companies.

Since you can’t get in direct contact with these telecom companies (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE, etc.) or afford to purchase their data bundles in large scales, you approach them through an intermediary. This intermediary company is called a data reselling company.

In the event that you may not want to buy data in bulk for resale, data reselling companies make it possible for you to also buy data in smaller quantities. And such quantity would still be sold to you at the same cheap wholesale prices.

Hence, you necessarily do not need to buy in bulk to make a profit; you can buy as much or as LITTLE as you need, and it would still be sold to you at wholesale prices.

What is a Data Reselling Company?

Data reselling companies get data on your behalf from telecom companies (GLO, AIRTEL, MTN, 9MOBILE, etc.) and offer them to you at an extremely cheap rate — the same wholesale price that telecom networks sell to banks.

Hence, you purchase data from these data reselling companies at wholesale prices and then add your profit when you sell to end-users.

Take, for example, 2GB is normally sold for ₦1,200 by MTN. But when you buy through a data reselling company (which I will introduce you to), you can get MTN 2GB for as low as ₦452! That means you’ll be saving ₦748!

Where to buy cheap data:

You can get cheap internet bundles from Data Reselling Companies — these companies purchase data in large scales directly from telecom companies and then resell these data to you at an extremely cheap price.

There are numerous data reselling companies out there offering cheap data bundles. But, as with every business niche that exists, there are data companies who offer pitiful data reselling services.

I’ve tested the service of several data reselling companies in Nigeria to sieve out the legitimate ones from the vast number of unsolicited vendors.

My findings led to the creation of this article to bring[img][/img] to your knowledge legit data reselling companies that are honest, reliable, and transparent with their services. I’ll unveil them to you below.

Are you ready to take action? Please follow this link to register for free: https://doarecharge.com

(1) (Reply)

Anti Rust Water Stanchion/ Tank Stand/ Water Tower (PICTURES) / Cheap MTN Data!!! #1200 For 1GB / Itunes Gift Cards Available At #170 Per $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.