Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please (261 Views)

Every Man Old Or Young Should Not Ignore This Fact. Don't Play With Your Health. / Please Do Not Ignore I Really Need Your Contribution / Laundry Signs You Must Not Ignore [with Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please by Rockeagle(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please i am using this medium to call out to any good hearted fellow to save a soul from destruction. Since arriving abuja on the 17th of april 2019..i have been sleeping infront of a shop inside jabi garage after they have closed by 12am. I have submitted my cv at o'level for work in all the hotels here, searched for menial jobs which atimes i get atimes i don't get, most times i go without food for 2 days at most. Also whenever it rains in the night i will have to stay awake till it stops, i have my papers and few clothes outside here with me. I can do laundry and drycleaning properly and also any kind of job even if it is 24hrs. Pls any kindhearted fellow that has or knows of any kind of job anywhere, am ready to do any kind of job anywhere pls. Right now i havent eaten anything since monday afternoon and i determined not to sell my phone cos its the only lifeline left. Pls am calling out to everyone, am paul 08092396528, jabi garage. I dont wish to do anything not good pls help, save a brother 4rm d 11
Re: Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please by Teaveapoet(f): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
eeyah, i have a friend in Abuja,, let me talk to him, at least to accommodate you in his house for sometime..
Re: Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please by Rockeagle(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thank you very much and may God reward u for paying attention to my call for help. cc. lalasticlala (as advised by a good fellow wiho saw me typing this right now)
Re: Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please by Rockeagle(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Please do not ignore.
Re: Urgent! Please Do Not Ignore Please by olufemi247(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
I feel for you bro...u can look for any church around and meet a leader there, I know favour will locate you..sorry

(1) (Reply)

Who is Seun Osewa / How To Be A Fast Learner / Amber Rose Laments Over Not Being Number 1 On The 'greatest Hoes Of All Time' Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.