Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Are You Diabetic,hypertensive,suffering From Cancer Or High Blood Pressure Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Diabetic,hypertensive,suffering From Cancer Or High Blood Pressure Etc (537 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / Can High Blood Pressure Screen Me Out?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Diabetic,hypertensive,suffering From Cancer Or High Blood Pressure Etc by wealthpawa: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2010
hi guys,if you are suffering from whatever sickness fret not for i have come with a solution that will save your money today.I have compiled a report on all the sickness you can ever think of,their curses,symptoms and Natural cure.I mean natural cure.So you don.t need to spend money on orthodox medicine.The report is just N2,000.Call Kelechi on 08068758132 for more

(1) (Reply)

Balogun Market Now Online / Help On Average Salary To Pay Workers / We First Experimented With Seo’s : Then Shifted Gradually To Sem’s And Mainly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.