Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? (38094 Views)

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
We are back on with “On the Street show” on Afrobeatsglobal TV

So, on this edition AfrobeatsglobalTV presenter was on the street to ask Nigerians the difference between On the Bus and in the Bus… �

You don’t want to miss this one, the responses are so damn funny�

Watch Video Below:

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/on-the-street-what-is-the-difference-between-on-the-bus-and-in-the-bus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xN4yKPiQiI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by TIGRITIS: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
I dey inside bus. Why stressing yourself?

Come and beat me, I'm in my house. angry

52 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by mirexxx(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
hmm
Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Sheuns(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by ghost3040: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
The super Eagles needs absolute tenacity, calculative with play, and clinical in front of goal, if they are to quality for the AFCON semis..

These southwestern Asians can't be underrated, as they have been so disciplined in the tournament thus far.

That's my take on this issue.

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by EXLOVER(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
One you're inside the bus.

The other one you're dancing skelewu on top of the bus.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by camoncx2019: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
When the bus is in motion - on the bus

When the bus is not in motion - in the bus

cry

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Princeton92(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by salbis(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
If we want to look at it English wise, ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by calddon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
On the bus like ontop of the bus

In the bus like inside the bus

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by johnkay1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
On
Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Mcowubaba: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
On the bus
Moving
In the bus
Static

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by exstreve: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
That Shi'ite guy is said to be on the bus Me like this I dey inside bus dey text you

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Hillarie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
It's always 'on the bus', the phrase 'in the bus' isn't correct

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by alobright17(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
One started with O while the other started with I that is the difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by paroh137(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
I thought I booked reasonable space only to see myself in number 19. Tufiakwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by cana882(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pics1~ on the bus

Pics2 ~ in the bus

End of thread!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by thorpido(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
On the bus like when you are hanging.
In the bus when you are seated and paid your correct fare. tongue

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Semantics
Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
One is a moving bus while the other isnt moving

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Solidkay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Any which way you use am, so far the recipient understands the message you passing across I don't see any reason why op go dey stress him or herself..

Las las English na borrowed language.....

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Jcole1985(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
In the bus-not moving e.g Pocohantas/antibrutus
on the bus-moving e.g Ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Btruth: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
On the bus.... "Lori bus" in the bus...... "ninu bus"
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by driand(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
waiting for the English professors to come and yarn their opinion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by Bigmikedagod(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
gather here if you dont see any difference cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
On a bus - spacious enough for someone to walk around
In a bus - No space to walk around. You can only sit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man / Afe Babalola University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.