Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) (30978 Views)

Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) / Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) / Dangote Education For Employment Centre In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
My Visit To Edo Production Centre In Benin

Edo production centre is a hub created by obaseki to produce and develop local based products. Obaseki adminstration will be setting another one in ekpoma.

First we went to polythene manufacturing department.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Next visit was to Edo dynamics, where she makes "Edo-nigerian" local made shoes in male and female types

1 Like

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Next was the carpentry workshop. Remember this production centre has 24 hours electricity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Then the metal and steel making department. Good one by obaseki we need more of this in Edo state to provide jobs and boost local made products.

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Do I have to log in spiritually to see works from the witch craft department or what? Post witch photos.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:
Do I have to log in spiritually to see works from the witch craft department or what? Post witch photos.
try get some sense naaaaaa. Even if it is a fairly used one

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
I take God beg you. Please take those pictures down. This site is not only viewed by Nigerians alone.

Just imagine.

No semi automated machinery only first generation manually operated machineries.

Kai! Our government really think very low of her citizens.

36 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
I take God beg you. Please take those pictures down. This site is not only viewed by Nigerians alone.

Just imagine.

No semi automated machinery only first generation manually operated machineries.

even though there are bullet trains in advanced countries,some haven't done away with their old trains. They still use them. Advanced countries aren't all about technology all the time. We must start somewhere. All those machines u are seeing belong to smes entrepreneurs,not govt.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Just imagine.

just keep shut please, is this not better than sharing kerosine by a certain governor or the president commissioning flower.

This is a workplace meant for local and or petty workers, it's common all over the world even in USA. Go to China and see people doing these types of work, that's how they develop their economy.

We Nigerians love to complain even when the government do something right, we still complain

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Just imagine.

What is your contribution to the Nigerian economy?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
oz4real83:
even though there are bullet trains in advanced countries,some haven't done away with their old trains. They still use them. Advanced countries aren't all about technology all the time. We must start somewhere. All those machines u are seeing belong to smes entrepreneurs,not govt.
he think advancement in technology just happen overnight. These are the things that drive and boost the economy of a country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Gabson006: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice

Check my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Progress sometimes is a very slow grind but we will get there some day. A day will come when the Nigerian passport will be the most powerful in the world. Yes it sounds like delusions of grandeur, but for everyone still in this country and playing their role, hang in there, your efforts will never go in vain. Future generations will look back and eternally thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
So,only 3 people were there
undecided
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
We need to re-visit 1914 in Nigeria, maybe we can make it as one again, that time with more maturity.

#NigeriaMeansUnity

Drabeey was Here
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by kay29000(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
How long did it take him to set this up? This is lovely...quite commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by RealLordZeus(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
kmcutez:

What is your contribution to the Nigerian economy?
God bless you sis! We are always quick to attribute every misfortune to the Government but if you ask us how exactly we are contributing even in our own little way in improving the standard of things, it will turn to Jamb Question.
We tend to forget that each and every one of us determine the state of the nation, yes we delegate powers to a few chosen to direct our affairs

5 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Edo Amaka wink

3 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by benitdavid: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Agbayaa. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent than to come out and spewww trash because you want to make a point.

soulpeppersoup:

Just imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by feelmeTy: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Call back those ones in Italy
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Charly68: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
And some people are gathering to remove a creative Governor like this from power,God will derail their plans in Jesus name. Second term straight !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
smiley Cool. Omo Edo pataki. cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by candygist: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Igbosmoker:
he think advancement in technology just happen overnight. These are the things that drive and boost the economy of a country.

Don't mind that clown. Only know how to complain

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
What kind of mediocrity is dis? Op please show us something else suitable for modern Nigeria
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Looks too dead and backwards, like something Americans did in 1756
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
I know how to produce that polythene but I did the wrong machine because I meant the wrong person. Had to switch to selling bible but no money to fund it and Edo state government keeps bringing bad tax to me. I am planning to stop the business and start staying home because it seams am looking for money to pay debt.
Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by greatfa4(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
I must say there is nothing here to call a production center lipsrsealed, it just an advance shopping mall with 24 hours electricity. Are we really that backward in Nigeria to have call this advance local shopping mall production center. See the equipment is like what they used in 1789. Abeg make i gerera here before warlord come for my head grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good concept...
But frankly some of the machinery look like artifacts from a museum. undecided

Our people say that if you must eat a frog, chop a bullfrog...
We need to SPRINT just to catch up with most of the rest of the world, and thus invest in more current technology.

Meanwhile, if you go to any Government House you will not see old furnishings/gadgets...
And if you check out our rulers’ motorcades, all you see are the latest cars. Nigerian leaders don’t understand who they are working for.
>

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
OP, just look at ur moniker Ehn. Which kain person u be? So u have finally decided to disgrace ur mother and father after all the beg wey dem beg u? cry

2 Likes

Re: Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
oz4real83:
try get some sense naaaaaa. Even if it is a fairly used one

grin grin grin grin grin grin See finishing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks / FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.