Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers (4309 Views)

MTN Lowers Data Prices, But Is It Enough? / Data Prices Reduces As Min Of Communication Gives Order (see New Price List) / MTN Slashes Data Prices, Unveils Incentives For New Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by olatade(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
MTN Nigeria on Wednesday announced a price slash across all its data plans and offerings, barely two weeks after launching 4G+, which offers customers faster data speeds.

The Chief Marketing Officer, Rahul De, who disclosed this at a news conference, added that the slash was a means of delivering more value to the customers.

According to him, under the new price structure, customers can now enjoy more value for their money with up to 30 per cent more data volume for 30-day plans.

READ ALSO: 2019 Hajj: 9mobile slashes roaming tariff for customers, intending pilgrims

Mr De said that customers would also enjoy up to 100 per cent incremental volume for weekly data plans and 25 per cent incremental volume for daily plans.

“In addition, new customers would enjoy introductory offers, with access to prices as low as N50 for 50MB and N500 for 2GB, and also receive a 100 per cent bonus on data purchases for four months.

“With the faster internet speeds delivered by the launch of 4G+, this data price slash could not have come at a better time for our customers, as we have seen that faster data speeds means more data usage.

“The increased quality and speed on the MTN network, has enabled customers to explore new ways to use old services while discovering applications.

“In the space of a few years, people went from instant messaging to sharing funny videos and from listening to music to streaming high definition movies.

“People’s data needs have changed, we recognize that. Our customers need much more and we are delivering that for less,” he said.

He pointed out that to enjoy the price slash, a customer can dial 131, *131# or download the MyMTNApp on their mobile phones.

He said that data bundles were also available via all bank mobile apps, mobile banking channels or by USSD, urging that for more information on the data offerings, please visit https://www.mtnonline.com/data-plan.

“For the new data plan, a 1.5GB 30-day plan will cost N1,000, a 2GB 30-day plan will cost N1,200 and N2,000 will get MTN customers 3.5GB worth of data for 30 days, ” he said.

https://dailynigerian.com/mtn-nigeria-slashes-data-prices-introduces-better-offer-for-customers/
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Kingkun69(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Las Las e go finish like water

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by kaima1984(f): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Give and take from Mtn
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by umbo: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
ok
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is because they lost 2million subscribers that they thought of slashing their data rates and then responded when airtel came up with cheaper plan?
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Ay04z(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wen I can get 3gig for 1,500

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Donkelzy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ay04z:

Subscribe through their mobile app

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Just2endowed2(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Donkelzy:

Subscribe through their mobile app

Is it only through mobile app
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by mimsG: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ay04z:

When 4gig is 1000 on the same MTN. They just want to kill people with confusion
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
mimsG:

That’s for 4G sims
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Smartgos(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Sirmuel1(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2019
mimsG:

How do you do it?
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by pat077: 1:16am On Jul 11, 2019
mimsG:

not all sim is eligible for that

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by propynich123: 2:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by dingbang(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Mtn is not ready for data business.
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Donkelzy(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Is it only through mobile app
Yes
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Ay04z(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2019
mimsG:

sim selective, abi there is another code?
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by mimsG: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2019
zaragal:

That’s for 4G sims

No it's not
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by mimsG: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2019
pat077:
not all sim is eligible for that
Not sure about this, I have 3mtn lines and they all are eligible
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by Krimata: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Do you want to make money online? Have you tried some of the methods to make money yet failed to do so?

We all feel the same way, my friend. But right now I've just started using this method. And they really payout on time. I wish i came across this much more earlier.

Now , there is one huge advantage of this website is that not only you can actively make money while doing simple task . You can still refer to people to earn passive income without you actually doing the work yourself. All you need is just share your referral code and link. That's it.

If you want to get started use my referral link here : https:///2LN84Us to get INSTANT FREE PayPal money for yourself as well. That's a huge boost at the beginning.

let's help each other! You'll love it my friend.
Re: MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers by jesse8048(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
mimsG:

Not sure about this, I have 3mtn lines and they all are eligible

How do u do it pls? I've been wasting money biko.

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. / Samsung S7 edge Nd Other Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.