Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
I need to travel out of Nigeria,not by dirty means but I need a guideline I applied for a Poland job offer through an agent but its taking months now so many of us on the list and just this Monday 6 of them went to abuja and they were asked to come back on the 22 of this month I don't even know wen it will get to my turn. Time is really running out my passport is just a year plus and am yet to use it. I don't even know what to do . wanted to apply for a maid job in Dubai but my mum wants me to go to a country where I can have better opportunity to study and work. Please anybody just help me out I can't even think straight. I have a lot of responsibility to cater for. I know some of you have passed through this stage please how did u go about it Please tell me.... I also want to testify

1 Like

Re: Travel by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
I need to travel out of Nigeria,not by dirty means but I need a guideline I applied for a Poland job offer through an agent but its taking months now so many of us on the list and just this Monday 6 of them went to abuja and they were asked to come back on the 22 of this month I don't even know wen it will get to my turn. Time is really running out my passport is just a year plus and am yet to use it. I don't even know what to do . wanted to apply for a maid job in Dubai but my mum wants me to go to a country where I can have better opportunity to study and work. Please anybody just help me out I can't even think straight. I have a lot of responsibility to cater for. I know some of you have passed through this stage please how did u go about it Please tell me.... I also want to testify
travellling out is not something you jump inside without proper plan or money. dubai maid job is 100000 naira a month, housing and feeding covered but with risk of sexual abuse by the master. poland is a dead country their citizens have all left for uk germany and france. no a good idea going there and the agent will most likely scam you guys. if you rush abroad you will be stranded and miserable
Re: Travel by Spanishmilf(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
if you are a nursing student you can follow crush sugar thread or abinibi101 thread and ask them question...Poland is a dead country... Tell your agent to help you with any European country pobable Germany or the uk

1 Like

Re: Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
OK....its a mushroom company and they are recruiting workers taking time already. So my mind is off it. if you are a nursing student you can follow crush sugar thread or abinibi101 thread and ask them question...Poland is a dead country... Tell your agent to help you with any European country pobable Germany or the uk[/quote]
Re: Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
[Okquote author=Spanishmilf post=80138948] if you are a nursing student you can follow crush sugar thread or abinibi101 thread and ask them question...Poland is a dead country... Tell your agent to help you with any European country pobable Germany or the uk[/quote]
Re: Travel by Spanishmilf(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
[Okquote author=Spanishmilf post=80138948] if you are a nursing student you can follow crush sugar thread or abinibi101 thread and ask them question...Poland is a dead country... Tell your agent to help you with any European country pobable Germany or the uk
first of all how much is your budget sef
Re: Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Like 700

Spanishmilf:
first of all how much is your budget sef
Re: Travel by Spanishmilf(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
Like 700

E go better
Re: Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Amen ooo....am thinking of applying for a scholarship programme
Re: Travel by Spanishmilf(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
Amen ooo....am thinking of applying for a scholarship programme
in mymhumble opinion I thinkt you should try uncommon country like.....Netherland,turkey,North Cyprus ukraine, Ireland e.t.c
And there is also a student program in the USA emassy in Lagos it done around February you will have to attend their lectures at the embassy.
Re: Travel by Goalgirl6(f): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
OK thanks I will check up on these countries.

Spanishmilf:
in mymhumble opinion I thinkt you should try uncommon country like.....Netherland,turkey,North Cyprus ukraine, Ireland e.t.c
And there is also a student program in the USA emassy in Lagos it done around February you will have to attend their lectures at the embassy.
Re: Travel by Spanishmilf(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Goalgirl6:
OK thanks I will check up on these countries.

and also the USA school programming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Village Has No Roads, The Only Means Of Transportation Is By Boat / Niger Brigde Closed Yesterday, Travellers Stranded In Onitsha / List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.