Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S (4481 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Jaruma’s Mum Reaction To The Underwater Suite In Dubai / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GistNotice: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
The emotional moment a Nigerian mom saw her son, who is visiting after spending 5 years in the U.S

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/see-mums-reaction-as-her-son-returns-home-after-spending-5-years-in-the-u-s

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GistNotice: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2019

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by Mrop(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
My mom will live long and enjoy my money abundantly.

There's no girlfriend or wife anywhere that'll take the place of my mom in my heart and life.

13 Likes

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Awwwwww cry
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by donbachi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
GraGra247:

There's no girlfriend or wife anywhere that'll take the place of my mom in my heart and life.
all na gragra..na ur type dey luv 4get parent and siblings.

6 Likes

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by Bet9jaVirtual: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
A mom is the only female who won’t leave you even when you make her angry.
She won’t leave you for another man, no matter how wrong you are.

God bless all the mothers working hard to keep their home together and making sure the family is together.

God bless my mom and all mothers

4 Likes

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
donbachi:
all na gragra..na ur type dey luv 4get parent and siblings.

Mumu speak for your idiot self.

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by AK6464(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mother's love is second to none

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by simonlee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
AK6464:
Mother's love is second to none
It's like you've not met these women...

2 Likes

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by crazyABO(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Joy of motherhood cry that would have been my mon this December but we see every year undecided I miss buka food I dey always tell my babe we gats chop for buka abegi cant wait
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by boolet: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

Eeyah, marry first na... And when you do; if you don't get rid of this your boyish mentality ehn, if your marriage last 2 years na still misery go full am.

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by stubbornman(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

Lol....person like you nah hin Dem dey carry picture go baba place go wear you pant for head.... 20years you dey Australia forget say Africa dey exist!!

nah joke I dey oooh grin
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by babeosisi: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Does he have green card yet if not na permanent return o

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2019
boolet:

Eeyah, marry first na... And when you do; if you don't get rid of this your boyish mentality ehn, if your marriage last 2 years na still misery go full am.

For sure you're one of those senseless ladies that hate their mother in law but exalt their own mother.

My marriage will last forever cos my wife to be will already know and agree from the beginning that my mom is number one before her and before anyone else.

A woman that won't respect her mother in law will most definitely not respect her husband.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by meobizy(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2019
I don’t understand, did he travel via desert?
If he went by plane of course he’ll go and come back safely.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by boolet: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

For sure you're one of those senseless ladies that hate their mother in law but exalt their own mother.

My marriage will last forever cos my wife to be will already know and agree from the beginning that my mom is number one before her and before anyone else.

A woman that won't respect her mother in law will most definitely not respect her husband.
Calm down boy. I'm a full grown man, and I am trying to school you that you must stop holding on to your mother's apron to make your marriage work. Each one has their own place and there is no need for useless comparisons.

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
boolet:

Calm down boy. I'm a full grown man, and I am trying to school you that you must stop holding on to your mother's apron to make your marriage work. Each one has their own place and there is no need for useless comparisons.

I don't need your schooling. Go and school your age mates in the kindergarten. For all I care you may be younger than my last kid brother.

My mom is supreme in my life. You can make your girlfriend supreme in yours. Not my business.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by boolet: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

I don't need your schooling. Go and school your age mates in the kindergarten. For all I care you may be younger than my last kid brother.

My mom is supreme in my life. You can make your girlfriend supreme in yours. Not my business.
Mumu boy. Assumptionist; first you say I be woman, now you are very old. Go and meet mummy to buy you more data, I dey wait. You senior me na him you still dey talk of girlfriends...No woman wants you, no wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omotoyiogbon.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by Kendumazy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mother's love.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
boolet:

Mumu boy. Assumptionist; first you say I be woman, now you are very old. Go and meet mummy to buy you more data, I dey wait. You senior me na him you still dey talk of girlfriends...No woman wants you, no wonder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omotoyiogbon.

Ignorant fool. My only offense is that I chose to make my mom number 1 as against your choice of making your girlfriend your number 1.

By your stipulation I must conform to your brainless ideology or else I'm wrong. You need a brain check ASAP. Scaliwag!
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by boolet: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

Ignorant fool. My only offense is that I chose to make my mom number 1 as against your choice of making your girlfriend your number 1.

By your stipulation I must conform to your brainless ideology or else I'm wrong. You need a brain check ASAP. Scaliwag!
Guy calm down joor. You just dey rain insults up and down. Your mama obviously didn't train you well. I understand ur soft spot as you no know ur papa. Na only plenty uncles wey dey find her cone you know. But if only you would push ego aside and not compare a mother and a wife, your kids might know you.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

Careful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Careful!!!

Nothing to be careful about. No wife anywhere can do what your mother can do for you. EOD.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

Nothing to be careful about. No wife anywhere can do what your mother can do for you. EOD.

The mistake is there is no reason for comparison, they all have their special places.

You better pray for a Good Wife!

Because there are also Bad Mothers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by boolet: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

The mistake is there is no reason for comparison, they all have their special places.

My brother, the teenager doesn't understand life yet, he might never do. Please save your breath.

2 Likes

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GraGra247(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

If my mother were a bad one I won't even comment on a thread like this. Bad wives are worse and are far more abundant. Bad mothers are few.
Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by Michelle55: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
boolet:

Aptly said.. There's really no need for comparison, mother and wife each has their special place in the life of a son.. There's no reason for competition atall

1 Like

Re: See Mum's Reaction As Her Son Returns Home after Spending 5 Years in The U.S by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
boolet:

My brother, the teenager doesn't understand life yet, he might never do. Please save your breath.

Lol. I know we have many kids here on NL, but I get carried away at times grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Nack This Lagos Olosho For 50k Without Condom - PHOTO / Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA / Check Out Top Ten Charming Yoruba Actresses (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.