Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bed Space In Lekk Phase1i Between 5pm And 8am - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bed Space In Lekk Phase1i Between 5pm And 8am (325 Views)

Ojaja Mall : New Hub For Emerging And Fast Growing Commercial Activities In Lekk / 200 Isolation Bed Space Marque Tent Available For Sale / Luxury Finished 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ In Lekk, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bed Space In Lekk Phase1i Between 5pm And 8am by Ibadanchief(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Hello Guys....

How do you see this?

You get a Bed space for 1500 a night between 5pm and 8am
It saves you the stress of traffic in Lagos .

Will you subscribe to this?

Re: Bed Space In Lekk Phase1i Between 5pm And 8am by dapperman(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
It’s a great idea. Japan does it.

However, is there convenience : toilet and shower?

And ensure to fix a socket beside every bed for users to charge their phones, laptop and other electronic devices. This will prevent one user interfering with someone else’s space that may result in arguments/quarrels.

Also have strict rules like
- Sounds. If u have to use radio or play music, or watch a movie use earpiece.
- at a particular time, maximum time for light to remain on can be 11 or 12pm to respect others that need to sleep.
Etc.

I like the idea. Am in Abuja and can’t do this bcus we no get mad traffic like lag.
But I will be willing to invest in such.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Bed Space In Lekk Phase1i Between 5pm And 8am by Ibadanchief(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Definitely, Toilet and Shower for each room.
Power outlet for every bed space
Air conditioned room
Sheet would be replaced daily
Toilet and Bathroom would be cleaned daily

Thanks Boss

dapperman:
It’s a great idea. Japan does it.

However, is there convenience : toilet and shower?

And ensure to fix a socket beside every bed for users to charge their phones, laptop and other electronic devices. This will prevent one user interfering with someone else’s space that may result in arguments/quarrels.

Also have strict rules like
- Sounds. If u have to use radio or play music, or watch a movie use earpiece.
- at a particular time, maximum time for light to remain on can be 11 or 12pm to respect others that need to sleep.
Etc.

I like the idea. Am in Abuja and can’t do this bcus we no get mad traffic like lag.
But I will be willing to invest in such.
Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Mobile Road / Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls Don't Miss This Opportunity..ooooooo.are Forsale / Buy A Plot Of Land In Abeokuta And 50% Return On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.