Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) (2186 Views)

17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / The Mohits Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by rockers: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
We can fairly say all the rumors about Ikechukwu aka KIllz leaving Mohits hasn't stopped the rapper from doing his thing and even better. Ikechukwu has been in london for over a month now promoting his anticipated new album "The Alliance" and making appearances at London clubs and events.Lately, there has been a lot of rumors about why he left Mo hits, and people have even gone as low as going at his woman Sarah Ofili with insults, but the couple showed it hasn't affected them. Ikechukwu gave a wonderful performance at the Ay show at the O2 arena in London. He hyped the crowd performing a medley of his hit tracks Shobeedoo, Like you, Wind am well, Now is the time and the club banger Critical, which he then brought out Sarah who gave a sexy performance to the song, the crowd screamed when she walked out, at least their fans did.
It is good to see that Killz is still going strong despite the fall out from mohits and previously Storm records. His album "Alliance' will be out end of this year, we are looking forward to many more hits from ikechukwu as he picks himself back up to his spot, and of course hopefully many more sexy performances by the couple.

Read more: http://www./2010/10/ikechukwu-gives-killer-performance-at.html#ixzz123DzezLt

Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2010
Is that the Sarah Ofili, Ikechukwu's babe? If it's her, she's hawt and her legs. . .GAWD!!!
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by MrCork21: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
very ugly black IBO boy, he look like Arm robber (no oofeinxse)
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by yme1(f): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ikechukwu with him big head grin grin
nice one good to know he is moving forward in life

damn i love that babe's shoe and dress.she gat lovely legs
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
he has just made a very wise decision. i knew it from the onset dat his union with em mo hits crew wont last
finally hes found his bearing, he'll surely go places
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by sandra123: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2010
His babe fine gannn~!!!
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by MrCork21: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Babe? which babe? The girl look like hosue girl ,

And teh boy still look like arm robber (noo oofeinse)
angry
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by puskin: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2010
mehn. . . . dat his babe his over-HAWT. . . . .OMG!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by MrCork21: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2010
The babe is ugly, bro I nyansh half cast babes preetier than her, i dont even date light skin

womens,,,especialy if they Naija angry
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by Basics007: 5:31am On Oct 14, 2010
I'm still wonderin what else dude needs to do before gettin his due respect in the industry. He's been slept on for so long. I can count at least 5 less talented rappers in Naija who yet gets more accolades than him
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by Genuflect(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2010
I'll seed that broad fast fast. Ain't no letting her go
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by dawhizkid1(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2010
Genuflect:

I'll seed that broad fast fast. Ain't no letting her go
Badt Guys!!
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by bjmighty(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
Chai!! Wey my vaseline? that leg no go go scot free if i no c.um  grin grin grin
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by Dotman01(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
bjmighty:

Chai!! Wey my vaseline? that leg no go go scot free if i no c.um  grin grin grin
. . . . And wetin u wan use vaseline do. . .lol
Re: Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) by maedan(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm happy for Ikechukwu, he was one of the most talented rapper in that Mohits. Some don't like his rap style but he's got some really good tracks that stand out. He'll miss Mohits when it comes to laying the beats tho', that's one thing they do well.

(1) (Reply)

Alabamusic Ft Dj-gudboi - Shaku Zanku Mixtape / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Omah Lay - Get Layd Ep • Mp3 • / Hip-hop Awards Winners At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.