Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,170 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar (4719 Views)

I Need A Good Toning Cream That Won't Cause Stretch Marks Or Irritation. / Please Recommend A Good Cream For A Dark Skinned Person / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2019
DominusPrime:

pls keep it original. when you get older you'll realise the value of sticking with your natural skin. the ones who are bleaching will never come out to tell u what they go through even after years of having to keep the bleaching up. you are beautiful as you are my dear. I wish you all the best Nurse Phenomenal
... Thanks dear
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2019
astOorR:

Your profile says that you stay at Enugu, if so, then send me your no through my mail (geoffbukky@gmail.com),
I stay at Enugu too, let me introduce you to Oriflame skin care products, you will definitely love it. Thanks. God bless.
..... I av used oriflame

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by alibiguy: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2019
You don't need any superficial or topical applications to make you glow. All you need to do is eat right . Eat more fruits and vegetables and less sugar. Work out when you can. From your profile pic, you complexion is nice. Don't destroy it. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Mumaraoluwa: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. .. Sister I don't want to bleach
it doesn't bleach
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by astOorR(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..... I av used oriflame

Which of the product dear?
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2019
astOorR:

Which of the product dear?
.. Essential fairness
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by astOorR(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Essential fairness

Right, a beautiful product too, and you have to use it consistently for your desired lasting result. Black is beautiful. My wife is black, she uses it too.
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Creampro: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I'm a very dark skinned lady, before now I used to have low self confidence about my skin....... I also noticed that I av a light skin and any small thing bleaches me.... Leaving dark knuckles on my legs... Now that I av worked on my self esteem..
I need a good cream that will bring out my glow.. Including soap too.
Am tired of Ppl saying my skin is dull.... Forgive my typos pls.... Thank u... Patiently anticipating ur reply

Phenomenal16
We have got you covered...

We would like you to share similar testimonials after using our products.

shop online creamprostore.com
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by fcdgrand(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2019
nne go for vaseline & thank me later
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by otherway: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I'm a very dark skinned lady, before now I used to have low self confidence about my skin....... I also noticed that I av a light skin and any small thing bleaches me.... Leaving dark knuckles on my legs... Now that I av worked on my self esteem..
I need a good cream that will bring out my glow.. Including soap too.
Am tired of Ppl saying my skin is dull.... Forgive my typos pls.... Thank u... Patiently anticipating ur reply

You too fine as you dey. Please use jist moisturizer and don't try lightening up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! / 2021 Most Trending Ghana Weaving Styles To Rock (VIDEO, PICS) / Smelly Hair: Shampoo, Hair Oil, Relaxer, Perfume. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.