Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger (24011 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by AfricaGotTalent: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
A young man took to Facebook to share his encounter with a hungry stranger that could make you weep.

#AfricansGOTtalents

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by AfricaGotTalent: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
More
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by eneojoedu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
to the helper, anybody wey beat chest say you no go make am, na chest pain go kill am. God bless you.

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by tyup(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
I lost interest reading I could remember I could remember... weytin sef sad

oga fucking go straight to the point......done reading for tonight I hate nonsense angry

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by internationalman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Almost every Nigerian has encountered such people in the past..

So why bringing it online....for people to praise you or what..

As for the OP that posted this and the mode that brought it to front page I'm waiting for you both to come down

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Graduateacher(f): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2019
You gave someone something, still brought it to social media. Do you know what others have been giving too?

14 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Graduateacher:
You gave someone something, still brought it to social media. Do you know what others have been giving too?
The emphasis was more on his life story and lessons he learnt and not on the giving. Try to find the purpose in any action before criticizing the action. Read and peruse next time, my friend.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by stubbornman(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Graduateacher:

All these Iyana Ipaja community school teachers....always in a haste conclude!!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by AfricaGotTalent: 2:11am On Jul 12, 2019
J111333:
The emphasis was more on his life story and lessons he learnt and not on the giving. Try to find the purpose in any action before criticizing the action. Read and peruse next time, my friend.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Kind of him.

1 Like

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by chii8(f): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2019
stubbornman:

All these Iyana Ipaja community school teachers....always in a haste conclude!!!

Iyana Ipaja ke?abi Ajangbadi Community School Teachers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Stacaldy: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
I'm so proud of this guy. Many Nigerians need to emulate this man. Instead, yeye celebs and rich people will come online to be yarning us how they waste money, buy expensive stuffs and copulate like donkeys.

I wonder what kind of legacy we're laying for the innocent generation who are watching us.

15 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Oro Nla. May God help us to be a giver. Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The man is more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you, you make your environment. If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it Good Morning My Yard People. May God crown our hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature

10 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by HopeAlive14(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2019
May God bless you brother.

*The giver's hand is always above the hand of the receiver.

*Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give unto your bossom.

*It is more blessed to give than to receive.

*Givers never lack.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by otes35: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Graduateacher:
olodo angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Olamigenius(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2019
You give person something and you still carry am come this place. Na wa Ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Daxxx: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2019
This is funny

Read my signature if you want to make extra cash
Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU BRO

3 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by DennisEche(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2019
They plenty for Abj. no thanks to bubu for scattering the booming Nigerian economy. now self before them get laborer work na hell because people aint building cause of the economic melt down. but na next level them choose na

3 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2019
internationalman:
Almost every Nigerian has encountered such people in the past..
[s]
So why bringing it online....for people to praise you or what..

As for the OP that posted this and the mode that brought it to front page I'm waiting for you both to come down[/s]

True, but not many Nigerians have helped such people.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by dmltoyin(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Always remember that you are favoured and give thanks

Be grateful

4 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by shogsman(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2019
What about some of us that helped and got burnt in the process,human beings are predictable,for me it's every man for himself.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
chii8:

Iyana Ipaja ke?abi Ajangbadi Community School Teachers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / Is This Invading My Teenagers Privacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.