Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K (1282 Views)

Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders / Paul Pogba Reportedly Gave Davido His $300k Mac Miller Wristwatch (pictures) / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by somebars: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2019

The New York Supreme Court has ruled that Tupac Shakur's infamous breakup letter he wrote to Madonna while he was in prison should be auctioned off.

The court said that the letter now belongs to the auction company Gotta Have Rock and Roll and not the pop icon despite her protests for the letter not be sold.

The company obtained the letter from Madonna's former art consultant Darlene Lutz and they plan to auction it off to the highest bidder on July 17.

Shakur hand-wrote the three-page letter from prison in 1995 when he was 24. In it, he ends his relationship with Madonna, who was 37 at the time. He died the next year.

“I must apologize to you," he wrote. "Because like you said I haven’t been the kind of friend I know I am capable of being. Not because I am evil or because you weren’t worthy but at the risk of sounding overdramatic, the effects of racism make it difficult for a young black man to properly show affection for an older white woman.”

The memorabilia company estimates the letter will sell for up to $300,000. The minimum bid is $100,000.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/madonnas-break-up-letter-from-tupac.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by somebars: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by colossus91(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2019
black mamba
Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by HITdemUP: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2019
An emotional piece. 2pac the lyrical Muhammad Ali. Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2019
so these two dated
Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by noah24(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2019
300k fo ordinary letter..
Re: Madonna's Break-Up Letter From Tupac Shakur To Be Sold For $300K by olenyi: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Captured Kissing Iyabo Ojo's Daughter At Back of a Car / Nollywood Actor "Wale Legend" Sparks Dating Rumor With Tonto Dikeh / Tonto And Bobrisky Kissing In This Viral Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.