Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers (42052 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Chelseaplus: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerian man who was hit by stray bullet when one of the Nigerian soldier was shooting in portharcourt on his way to exam cries out.

He was spotted sitting on the middle of the road whie one of the soldier walk to him and carry him up, In a series of tweets he made online why still protesting wrote below,..

"Today I went on a ONE MAN PROTEST on the STREET of PORTHARCOURT close to BORI CAMP Rumuola by Aba road Just right in front of Port Harcourt army barracks to DEMAND For JUSTICE and to let Nigerians know that it's been 2years ever since I was hit by a STRAY BULLET...

From one of @HQNigerianArmy reckless soldier on my way going to school to write my exams on the "14th of September 2017" which lead to my left limb been amputated and my self being disfigured �its 2years now and @HQNigerianArmy has done absolutely nothing to help me

Even after carrying out all investigation and arresting the soldier that did this to me, they invited my family of which we went to BORI CAMP PORTHARCOURT, the soldiers spoke to my mom pleaded and asked that I forgive him, they went ahead to say that they will pay one million

First for hospital bill after which We will all come back and seat on a round table to discuss on how they going to take care of me according to the PETITION that my lawyer wrote and sent to the office of ARMY CHIEF OF STAFF via DHL,

They pleaded that we withdraw the case from court so they won't lose their jobs,

"which we did" .

But to my greatest surprise till date @HQNigerianArmy have done nothing to help me back to my feet.
Each time I call or chart them up via their verified Twitter handle

They keep telling me that the investigation is quiet slow.. That hopefully I will get justice by the end.. This is what they have been telling us for the past two years now.

Am appealing to all Nigerians to protest along side me by Retweeting this tweet,so the world can see what I have been passing through ever since this incident and hopefully my HELPER can see it too and render help to us ��� �".
See More Graphics Photos of his removed amputated leg and Watch Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-hit-by-stray-bullet-protest-infront.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Chelseaplus: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2019
See Graphic photos of his Amputated Leg the one that was Removed Here , Watch Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by KingAzubuike(f): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2019
Oboy see as dem use bullet condemn that left leg for the last pics.

However the first time he was shot, he did not die. This time around its like he's ready to die finally.

There's nothing the army will do even if its a private or lance corporal that committed the offence.

12 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by danny56: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2019
No law in Nigeria... No president in Nigeria..

45 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Techcrunchng(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry see how they permanently disfigured this handsome and energized young boy! I Weep for Nigeria!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by hexricz: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Jabarzee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria jagajaga

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by athaboi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Glyfly: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
angry
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by lonelydora: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
I feel for you, bro. But the greatest mistake you guys made was to withdraw the case from court. Now, you are at their mercy.

To be honest, your lawyer didn't do a good job.

May you find justice in Jesus Name. Amen!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by MrAnele(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lucky Dude

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Everything is meant to kill you in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Fuckthamods: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damn! That hole very deep.. I hope he gets his justice cry
Op add graphics pics

8 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.

37 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by gsegun43: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
If its hard to get justice in court in nigeria, then it will be harder to get out of court.

ichidodo:
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.

my thought exactly.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by josephwilliamsd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
No one will retweet or take this kind of stories serious, useless country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Sensie(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Hoodbilonia: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Could an indian doctor have saved that leg
Our surgeons here are useless and lazy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Niceiroko: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
senseless
OladimejiRufai:
But wait oo, I thought they said Bullet causes pain when it hits the body Perhaps, they lied to me embarassed

It is like taking a bullet is sweet undecided Because, if it were truly painful, I see no reason why a sane person would want to go take a second round of bullet after taking the first one angry

Somebody had better advise that boy angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by shellsea(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
to die dey sweet this one
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Chukalemon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abeg bone that one my brother jareh.it don't tey.you know do protest since nah now you come dey do am.
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Niceiroko:
senseless

Really senseless and insensitive from that idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by sylve11: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Terrible sight! shocked cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.