Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

*aau Post Utme Result Is Out* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *aau Post Utme Result Is Out* (251 Views)

More On Aau Post UTME / Aau Post UTME Screening Point Is Out / AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*aau Post Utme Result Is Out* by Stephen6229(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
*AAU Update*
*AAU POST UTME RESULT IS OUT*
*Add Us On Whatsapp via 08181043400 for more update*
*It's no news to us that AAU Post UTME Screening result is out*
*and ICT are releasing the results BATCH BY BATCH*
*If you haven't seen your result, remain camp and wait for ICT to upload the result*
*I'm impressed with the results I have seen so far. Many aspirants have above 50 and this means that Departmental Cut off mark will be very high*
*The post UTME Screening result you see now is your final result, ICT will not upgrading anything, they will not add or minus from the result. The result is final*
*AAU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK IS NOT OUT YET*
*It will interest you to know that, AAU Departmental cut off mark is not out yet*
*Don't ask me when they will release departmental cut off mark cos I don't know the exact date yet*
*TURN A DEAF EAR TO ANYBODY TELLING YOU TO BRING A CERTAIN AMOUNT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE...THEY ARE ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY BCAUSE NO ONE CAN UPGRADE SCORE ONCE THE PUTME SCORE IS RELEASED*
*Cut off marks are release base on d performance of the aspirants in the department*
*Keep following AAU Update and continue to like and share our post. We have proven to y'all that AAU Update is number AAU broadcasting page on facebook we are always to first to give breaking news*
*COMR STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Uniben Application Group / l Need Help To Solve This Question / Pgde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.