Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (34620 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Methodist church Prelate, Eminence Dr. Samuel Uche during an interview, reacted to the rape allegations against COZA senior pastor and founder, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo.

According to the Methodist church Prelate, he believes the rape allegations against the COZA pastor are foolish and there is not truth in it. In his words, he said;

"some allegations are foolish, there is no truth in such".

He said Busola Dakolo claims the COZA pastor raped her some 16 years ago and is now just seeking for justice. He thinks it is baseless and she is only trying to blackmail or tarnish his image.

"maybe you demanded money or you wanted some payment and the person is not able to give you then you like to blackmail the person."

Watch video

https://lailasnews.com/coza-the-allegations-are-foolish-why-punish-someone-for-sin-he-committed-16-years-ago-methodist-church-prelate/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by dynicks(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
My own is that had it been pastor Biodun were to be a poor/wretched fellow who hasn't acquired wealth or attained greatness or say were to be a nobody in the society, Would Mrs busola, being a celebrity which she is, have had the guts to have openly proclaimed that the man raped her?....EGO put into consideration here..

P.S...i do not support the issue/act of rape!!

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Tamasaba: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
No one knows the truth except the accused and the accuser. So this man of God is wrong to say this. However, the court decides who is telling the truth or otherwise on earth.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by proudevil: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
[b][/b]
dynicks:
My own is that had it been pastor Biodun were to be a poor/wretched fellow who hasn't acquired wealth or attained greatness or say were to be a nobody in the society, Would Mrs busola, being a celebrity which she is, have had the guts to have openly proclaimed that the man raped her?....EGO put into consideration here..

P.S...i do not support the issue of rape!!
you geh sense.........celebrities always want to be in the news,say no to rape but I am yet to see a celebrity that will alleged a bus conductor or an okada rider raped her.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by dynicks(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
proudevil:
[b][/b] you geh sense.........celebrities always want to be in the news,say no to rape but I am yet to see a celebrity that will alleged a bus conductor or an okada rider raped her.
good thing to know that there r people reasoning towards this angle....

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Zombiekiller010: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Are We still on this Coza issue?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kolnel: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Foolish prelate

To whom much is given much is expected
Religious leaders are not expected to be fooling around
Apart from collecting tithes, what else do they do
It’s a pity the situation in the country is pushing more and more people to church

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Reasons like a typical ipob . Low iq

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by gsegun43: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
I believe the allegation was a blackmail. Though only the 2 of them know better.

But the prelate was very wrong cosidering his position.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by davodyguy: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Smh.

When Baba Adeboye the man that's leading the largest Pentecostal church is the world didn't discard the allegation, it's one primate that nobody really knows that's discarding it.

Maybe the man has done same in the past

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
cool
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Toscarel: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Where this one comot from? Something wey social media panel of judges don knack hammer finish with since

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Yusfunoble(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Coza again..

If you’re #team_neutral gather here grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by FuckThaMod: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Only foolish human beings will conclude the allegations were true.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by sexymoma(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Like you've never commented on this Coza and busola saga..both for Instagram o, nairaland o, Facebook o

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by AntiWailer: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let's wait

He will soon deny saying that

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Immacrutech(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
dynicks:

Bruh seconded I swear
you go school

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
dynicks:

True talk bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Racoon(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
So what about the Ese Walter Sexual Escapades that "Mr.Gucci" promised to give a "spirit-filled robust reply" which he has never done till date Mr Prelate?

11 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Sunnycliff(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Only God knows the truth. I admire the silence of Fatoyinbo

8 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Spar7tan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
People draged the living day light out of me when I said this on tweeter.

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by babeosisi: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
He must be a rapist
Mr primate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Ogaga87(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pastor wen get sense

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by iornenge81(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish pastor
Psychic test required

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by QuickStandard: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by davodyguy: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
babeosisi:
He must be a rapist
I agree with you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tamasaba:
No one knows the truth except the accused and the accuser. So this man of God is wrong to say this. However, the court decides who is telling the truth or otherwise on earth.
your talk is very straight like an excited prick

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy / Jesus Is Black: Not White / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.