Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Man Needed (1238 Views)

A Responsible Man Needed / A Cute Man Needed For A Serious Relationship. / Hausa Man Needed For Marriage: I'm Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Needed by sorofigh: 8:30pm On May 10, 2007
my client instructed me to do this, enjoy.

no long thing. my name's Chizzy, i'm 28 and in need of a man-who-knows-how-to-respect-a-lady in my life. if you're that person i'd love to hear from you on 08080587594. thanks.
Re: Man Needed by dinnerm(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2007
has it come to this?you even dropped your number,well,seems you are desperate,thats good,just let us know when the wedding bells are ringing cool
Re: Man Needed by Raymand(m): 12:58am On May 11, 2007
I'm your man baby. . .
Re: Man Needed by Rlst84sale(m): 2:09am On May 11, 2007
Why do we bash people that make sincere move?, she has done what she deems necessary and now you have smart comment, how do you know you would not be the next one doing same in years to come?. Sorofigh don't feel bad, and I really pray that your effort is handsomely rewarded. Good luck to you.
Re: Man Needed by Godfathern(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2007
sorofigh:

my client instructed me to do this, enjoy.

no long thing. my name's Chizzy, i'm 28 and in need of a man-who-knows-how-to-respect-a-lady in my life. if you're that person i'd love to hear from you on 08080587594. thanks.

Tell your client that it will be more effective if she sends her pix.
Re: Man Needed by Creamish(f): 11:13am On May 11, 2007
supported cool
Re: Man Needed by sorofigh: 12:11pm On May 13, 2007
Godfathern:

Tell your client that it will be more effective if she sends her pix.

tell that to Christians or Nigerians. Christians believe in God yet they haven't seen him in over 2000 years. Nigerians believe there's a magnificient presidentila villa near Aso rock yet all they've got for their belief is the view of the rocks.

in effect i'm saying that i'm not in a position to fulfill that request. sorry.
Re: Man Needed by BBoy3(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2007
sorofigh:

Now this is what i call a business deal on NL!!! Damn girl/guy wuteva you maybe even in negotiation processes detailed info are provided to assertain the current and future status and worth of the relevant product, service, company etc in this case Chizzy! A pix is not too much to ask for and maybe also details of residency, education and current aspirations needless to mention why such a request should be taken seriously.

As for your point on Christians - It's called FAITH which plays no part here in respect to your request and Chizzy!
Re: Man Needed by Godfathern(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2007
sorofigh:

You should let the house know if it is u that need a man or a client, if it is a client, then you sound unprofessional cos u would have instructed her to do the right thing, pple like nimotah is rare who posted her pix and told the house that she needed a soul mate.
Re: Man Needed by closetpervert(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2007
that number is fake - ode.
Re: Man Needed by Rebirth(m): 12:35am On May 14, 2007
sexsexsex, how did u know it is fake, did u try it
Re: Man Needed by closetpervert(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2007
yes - who no want free woman?
Re: Man Needed by IBDat(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2007
closetpervert:

that number is fake - ode.
Rebirth:

sexsexsex, how did u know it is fake, did u try it
closetpervert:

LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Man Needed by Creamish(f): 10:27am On May 14, 2007
closetpervert:

buhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

awoof dey purge oooo tongue
Re: Man Needed by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2007
plssss ohhhh

If ur client is advertising his/her product, then we should know her

huggable
kissable
lovable
funckable
juiceable
sexable
marriageable
friendable d product be, Abi know b so. We need to know d eablesssss

Pls show ur picture oh, whether pimples dey or not, we just want to see
Re: Man Needed by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2007
plssss ohhhh grin
Re: Man Needed by moneytalks(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2007
Well i wonder who that client of yours is sha. But i don't think it is such a bad ideal my number is 08063230991. Maybe I have something to offer.
Re: Man Needed by pewekac: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2007
is this for real? shocked talk about desperation! grin
Re: Man Needed by fatty27: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
My client instructed me to try this advert out.

He is 33
hunky
had broken 2 hearts before
HIV positive
jail breaker
he has two kids out of wedlock.
He is rich though
pls let me know if you are planning "for better for worse"
Re: Man Needed by BENSO(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
well, i am interested to be ure angel as long as u what ure. u can call me on 08025812178. lets see how things can be 4 real as long as God is on the throne.
Re: Man Needed by jamesdong(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
Since you are the one in need i think you should be the one to get in touch with the candidates. Good men who fit the profile should leave their phone number she'll get in touch with you lets see how seriously she needs a man
Re: Man Needed by segdotpm: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2007
do you realy want a man who is sexually active
Re: Man Needed by oshiokee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2007
crazy crazy crazy. people aren't just real or bold
Re: Man Needed by horizon101: 3:17am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi Chizzy, i appreciate your courage on this matter, i would like to know more about you at least your real name and e-mail for more meaningful discussions. Perhaps you should be the one to call cos you gave the notice, it is not that i cannot call you but you should appreciate this reply by calling me first on 07036817720, am
just incase you call and my e-mail is hrizon_n2006@hotmail.com. I do hope you're sincere.
Re: Man Needed by pewekac: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2010
na wah oh
Re: Man Needed by lioncoolst(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
I wish u best of luck, but like the saying goes:
in most social network sites, you will improve your chances of getin better attentin by posting your pix.
Anywaiz, good luck 2 u.

(1) (Reply)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience / I Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.