Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed (683 Views)

Sole Agent Needed In Nigeria / Clearing Agent Needed / A Clearing Agent Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed by msherida: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
A reliable, honst, God fearing clearing agent neded, pls if you are a scammer or cheat, pls dont reply me, as i am going to interview you wel and get quotes from others as well, before i decide on whom to do business with, if you are successful, then we have a lot of buz to do together .

thanks
Re: Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed by IBGNg: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
Do your have containers or cargoe consignments at the ports which you wish to clear within the shortest possible time? We are clearing agents and we can handle all cargo and shipment clearing without any advance payment from you. Processing and eventual clearing will be done at our own expense and you will only pay for service when you claim your shipment and our services go for very competitive rates. If you got a job for us, call text us on 08033001873. We will need your shipment Bill Of Lading or other relevant documents to effect the processing and clearing.
Re: Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed by couvaninigLtd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
We are a licensed custom agent we have been in the field of clearing for the past 12years we are here to give you the best services u can contact me on +2347035864656 or fdevico2004ng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Amazon Is Here ..... ......Kalahari Nigeria / Beautifully Designed And Tailored Dresses And Natives In Lagos / Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.