Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules (43763 Views)

BBNaija: Hermes Nominates Phyna, Amaka, 3 Other Housemates For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction / BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by GISTM0RE: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Big Brother on Thursday night blasted housemates of the 2019 ‘Pepper Dem Gang’ edition of the show for breaking the house rules.

Biggie, who was infuriated by the behavior of housemates, accused some of them of speaking different Nigerian dialects in the house.

He also stated the housemates, who were seen acting for the camera, were not being themselves as they have failed to put their egos away.

Biggie, who could not hold his anger, gave the housemates a very low mark for their drama presentation, which was their task for the day, while issuing them a stern warning to be serious with activities of the house.

He warned them against focusing on the camera and seeking unnecessary attention, adding that ‘if he wanted camera conscious housemates, he would have hired actors.

He also warned against speaking about the ‘viewers’ perception and diary sessions.”

He said: “Some of you cannot adhere to simple house rules. ‘Diary session conversations are meant to be private but you keep discussing it with your fellow housemates. You also discuss about what you think the viewers want or might like.”

Against the backdrop, the housemate lost their wager for the week.

See more here: http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-angry-biggie-blasts-housemates-for-breaking-rules

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by GISTM0RE: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
cool
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by JasonScoolari: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Afiahomes(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by ikezuora4689(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
H

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by AllenSpencer: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
What's the colour of the flag he raised!
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by kponkedenge(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
I hardly watch the show, I only watch it on Saturday night because of the party and also on Sunday during the live eviction. The few times I tuned in to watch on a normal day, it was so boring I had to change the channel.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Ihutomi: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
The hustle is real Mr bigy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Dpharisee: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am so much moved and touched by this story, such that after reading it, I got a very big alert from central bank of Nigeria. Thanks for posting

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by EdenH: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Y
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Imustreturn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Useless people. Especially MARGARET TACHA

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by SojiCash(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yeah they need to be more active .. this season no sweet self

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Osyxcel(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mtcheeew
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Ven97: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fix the grand prize at 5m and see the real characters of people who would tell you, they cant be insulted just for 5m... then you would see real characters.

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Fiisty(f): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by PhilAmadeus: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Biggie don dey pepper dem. Issa pepperdem season... Housemates if you get evicted, don't forget the road that leads you home #bodethomas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Mateen1000: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
I saw Biggie this morning
He told me everything
But I don beg him sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by ADRIAN88(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
for those of you wondering... This is Biggie, come and beat me I'm in sambiza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by deepwater(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
This season no go sweet

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Esomchi800(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow what a post. My neighbors saw this and and they really are grateful to me.They say it cured their cancer and gave them a new life.They also gave me the permission to marry their daughter

42 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by MrAnele(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Brother biggie dy vex?? This biggie is actually human too? undecided
Also am I the only one who noticed that this years biggie doesn’t have a strong baritone voice like the previous ones!!

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by ZikZikZik: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
All of them just faking upadan including the Mike whom they say isn’t faking accent, he might not be but that dude has Nigerian accent which he’s intentionally hiding...I never see Nigerian wey completely lose em accent, except you was born there.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Junkie1: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
BIGGIE ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE HE'S SUCKING DICC

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
I show this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much cool

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by GOFRONT(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
shocked

Biggie is simply angry at the fact that Non of his script actors are in the mood to start fvckin themselves...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by ferrariLaferrari: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lmao all this people above. The post cured this, made you receive alert. Lmfao wtf grin grin

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.