Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Dear Proprietor, Do Not Sell That School! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Proprietor, Do Not Sell That School! (276 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / I Finally Realized That School Is A Waste Of Time In Nigeria. / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Proprietor, Do Not Sell That School! by Olu3939(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Do you know any school proprietor who is fed up with the poor performance (Financial and Academic) of his school because of inefficient and dishonest Managers and Administrators and is therefore planning to sell off such a school? Please tell him or her not to sell the school without first giving me a chance to turn the school around. I am an experienced school administrator with vast experience in rescuing drowning schools or starting new ones. I have track records in Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti States. Contact me today and your experience will never be the same. SCHOOL BUSINESS IS LUCRATIVE IF THE RIGHT PERSON HANDLES IT FOR YOU.

Contact me today via my e-mail: olu3939dayo@yahoo.com OR Call Mr. Oke on 07056638194

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Student / Pls Help / AWS Tutorial For Beginners | AWS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.