Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (841 Views)

Repent and be saved / D / In Need Of A Serious Minded Lady For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ojiniman: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: . by David6sh: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2019
That good
Re: . by buscojnr: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
I want to meet
A matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim or Chubby ,AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, osun or ogun. Free free to hit me up if u are a match. 08029024717(WhatsApp) or 08069387093(call or text)
Re: . by Ojiniman: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2019
buscojnr:

I want to meet
A matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim or Chubby ,AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, osun or ogun. Free free to hit me up if u are a match. 08029024717(WhatsApp) or 08069387093(call or text)

Is this how you plan to respect and honor that woman when you cannot respect and honor another person's privacy even after he begs? It is your type that turn women to slaves and punching bags in marriages or is it just that you cannot read the part where i begged all guys to leave my thread alone and go create theirs.

Maybe you are just suffering from inferiority complex and cannot be man enough to create your own thread so you come and hide under mine. Which is it?
Re: . by buscojnr: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2019
I see ur just a frustrated and mentally retarded fellow. Guy, how much did u pay for the post u made? Ppl like u aren't supposed to be here!!
Re: . by Ojiniman: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
buscojnr:
I see ur just a frustrated and mentally retarded fellow. Guy, how much did u pay for the post u made? Ppl like u aren't supposed to be here!!

You should have quoted me if you were man enough to get my attention.

The correct definition of a frustrated and mentally retarded fellow is as follows...

1. One who cannot read things like this.... "Please, guys don't post your own cv here go create you own thread."

2. One who does not respect other people's privacy

3. One who cannot be man enough to create his own way in life 'even when it is free' etc their own threads

4. One who thinks others are mad and frustrated because they can't tolerate your stupidly.

5. One who lacks manners and respect.

You shouldn't be here at all. In fact, whoever trained you in school deserves a full refund.

I gift you this thread since you like it so much. Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup / My Best Friend's Ex-lover Is Asking Me To Marry Him / How Easy It Is To Get A Gir? Do You Think Its Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.