Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC (619 Views)

Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization. / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC by Femsolutionist(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2019
In this part of the world, we have been limited to theoretical knowledge of reading and passing exams for atleast four years depending on your course of study though.

So many undergraduate students don't still believe that there is NO WORK in NIGERIA any longer unlike before.

If you have been told and you did not believe others, please, do believe meĀ  and never deceive yourself any longer.

As an online tycoon, I consulted for a newly pioneered University in Nigeria with only have six (6) students few months ago and as at the time of consultation, they had 1500 application letters of people looking for Job placement.

Honestly speaking, I was not SAD about it but instead learnt from the situation before I will roundoff my own programme at the University of Lagos.

According to me, I want to believe that the Acronym
N. Y. S. C means:

N: Next opportunity
Y: You have is to
S: Serve and make
C: Cash while serving.

NB: I am not a trainer that showcases figures online, but I have a class specially for Youth Corpers on how to start up a Lucrative Ecommerce Business.

I made my first #300,000 in a day online from this business just by getting a wristband contract.

Will you like to join the training?

Find attached some copies of testimonials from my previously trained students.

Call or chat via Signature Now.

Re: This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC by Jilo83(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Now your suffering continue Nigeria youths serving Christ
Re: This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC by Femsolutionist(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't misquote the statement.
A life without Christ is Useless.

(1) (Reply)

Trending:Corper Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times Tackling Suicide In Kwara State / Batch A 2021 NYSC Registration Will Last For Five Days - Nysc Official / A Call To Help A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.