Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Enugu Nigeria Create Jobs Foxxymobile? Coworking Space For Startups In Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Nigeria Create Jobs Foxxymobile? Coworking Space For Startups In Enugu (294 Views)

Web Designer In Nigeria - Create Beautiful And Responsive Business Website Today / Nigeria Create Jobs Foxxymobile? Coworking Coworker Space For Startups In Enugu / Enugu Office:coworking Space At C To C Plaza Ogui New Layout Enugu 07088373560 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Nigeria Create Jobs Foxxymobile? Coworking Space For Startups In Enugu by foxxymobile(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enugu Nigeria Create Jobs Foxxymobile? Coworking Space for Startups in Enugu
Opinion, commandment of achieving financial independence — and maybe getting a little happier while you do it. From www.foxxymobile.com.ng

1. Live like you’ll die tomorrow, but invest like you’ll live forever
A stack of flyers on a table
© CreateJobs Foxxymobile Coworking Space for Startups at C45 C TO C PLAZA NKPOKITI, 8 Presidential Road, Independence Layout in Enugu/ Foxxymobile.com.ng
The ease of making money in stocks, real estate, Co-working Space or other risk-based assets is inversely proportional to the time horizon. In other words, making money over long periods of time is easy — making money overnight is the flip of a coin.

Money is like a tree: Plant it properly, care for it occasionally — but not obsessively — then wait.

The biggest winner in my IRA is Foxxymobile. I believe I bought the idea in 2012 or 2015 and I still have it. Had I been listening to threats and bad mouth from individuals or some other media outlet promoting trading, I almost certainly wouldn’t still own it.

The lesson? Enjoy your life to the fullest every day — live like you’re going to die tomorrow. But since you’re probably not going to die tomorrow, plant part of your money in quality stocks, real estate, Co-working Space, Logistics, Event Management, ICT Practical 100% Tutoring on how to use Digital Marketing to enhance sales or other investments. Then, hold onto them.

Don’t ignore your investments entirely. Sometimes fundamentals change, indicating it’s time to move on — but don’t act rashly. Patience pays.

It's not the usual blah, blah, blah. Click here to sign up for our free Co-working Space [url]https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=561. [/url]

(1) (Reply)

20 Intense Life Lessons Only The Game Of Chess Can Teach You / How To Accept Payment With Bitcoin In Your Wordpress Site / Channelstv Is Now Bias, The State Have Lost Its Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.