Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 (32248 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by adedayoa2(f): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Akorede02:

We Don rule over your generation for 8 years.. That one too nah history
and we go soon take over again
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by RTSC: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Richnero:
Please nobody should come here and say he is older than 20yrs o lipsrsealed
He can't be more than 23, which is still good.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by RTSC: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ekez:
which wan be SE focus on tomorrow's match,na only dem dey play for naija?
Super eagles, not south East.

Don't burst a vein.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Please, Where is Arjen Robbin? I miss that man badly. I recall when I used to support all Bayern games just because of his presence.
Retired
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by princealbashir: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
dynicks:
how's that ur business?..E concern u?.....FIFA/NFF no dey complain...abi u no go calm down?!

Na you suppose calm down bro. As e don turn your business now, please read my post again bro, slowly, and tell me if e sound like a complaint..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by princealbashir: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
nototribalist:
why him age dey pain you

I tell you say e dey pain me?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Skyonebaba: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Winningways01:
Lalasticlala hope you know about this ? This guy deserve an award cool
What this guy did government of delta state have not done quarter since the creation of delta state cry cry

Only godfatherism and looting cry

STFU !
EMMANUEL UDUAGHAM WORKED
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by hardbody: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ekez:
which wan be SE focus on tomorrow's match,na only dem dey play for naija?

i warned you. See as you paraded your humongous ignorance in the public space, all because you are a bigot beyond redemption. your emotions gave you out
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Rossikk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

Are you thinking what i am thinking?

What are you thinking? Are you a fool? Look at the boy's face well. He even looks younger than 20.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by showlove911(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by foreshore(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Winningways01:
He was young enough to participate at this year’s Under-20 World Cup, but Samuel Chukwueze is assuming a far greater role as a future Nigeria lynchpin with his country attempting to capture a fourth Africa Cup of Nations title.

At 20 years and 49 days, Chukwueze became the youngest scorer at this year’s tournament as he grabbed his first international goal for the Super Eagles in the quarter-final win over South Africa.

It has been a meteoric rise for the youngster, signed by Villarreal in 2017, following a strong debut season in Spain’s top flight which included a goal in April’s thrilling 4-4 draw with Lionel Messi’s Barcelona and a match-winning strike against Girona that lifted his side out the relegation zone for good.

While he may not be cut from the same cloth as the Argentine, comparisons with another left-footed wizard, the recently retired Arjen Robben, are plentiful.

Inspired by the former Dutch star growing up, Chukwueze concedes he would do well to come anywhere close to what Robben achieved as a former Champions League and eight-time Bundesliga winner with Bayern, a World Cup finalist, and league champion at Chelsea, Real Madrid and PSV Eindhoven.

“Chukwueze has a good left foot, is quick, has a low centre of gravity — which gives him very good balance — and can deliver and score,” was Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr’s Robben-esque appraisal of his winger.

https://punchng.com/chukwueze-is-youngest-player-to-score-at-afcon-2019/amp/

South Africa slayer
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Damritoh(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2019
The Lad Looks His Age Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Kun Aguero Joins Barcelona on two-year deal / Mark Geiger, Referee Accused Of Asking Cristiano Ronaldo For Shirt At World Cup / Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.