Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Helloooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helloooo (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helloooo by AmandaLuv(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello great people, please I wish to start buying some of my products myself online from Aliexpress.
I have download the app, registered, selected the products I wish to purchase but was hindered when it got to payment.
I was seeing Visa, mastercard etc.
My problem is I do not have any of these cards but my regular atm access bank card.
Initially a friend orders for me with commissions but I wish to learn to do it myself.
Please could someone guide me through the payment process and how to go about it?
Thank u and God bless.
Re: Helloooo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Go to ur bank n apply for either Visa or MasterCard, sud b ready in few days. What u av with u might be Verve.

1 Like

Re: Helloooo by czarina(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
sherylbakky:
Go to ur bank n apply for either Visa or MasterCard, sud b ready in few days. What u av with u might be Verve.
Visa doesn't work for online payments as well. At least in my experience.

MasterCard does it.

1 Like

Re: Helloooo by kashtanyi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
You need to have a master card before you can buy things...(debit master card)...it normally takes up to 21-30 days before the goods arrive Nigeria.....
Aliexpress all the way
Re: Helloooo by AmandaLuv(f): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
kashtanyi:
You need to have a master card before you can buy things...(debit master card)...it normally takes up to 21-30 days before the goods arrive Nigeria.....
Aliexpress all the way
Hello plz so how does it work?
Is it a dollar or naira account?
How does it really work
Re: Helloooo by kashtanyi(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2019
AmandaLuv:
Hello plz so how does it work?
Is it a dollar or naira account?
How does it really work
The normal naira master card that banks normally issue out...
You can use it to shop online though some of the prices will be in dollars(products)
It will later be converted to naira when you are about to make payments for it..
Goods are quite cheap on aliexpress and eBay..
Buzz me
08035708702(if you want to know more ) WhatsApp.
Have a lovely day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Helloooo by kehnton(m): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2019
AmandaLuv:
Hello great people, please I wish to start buying some of my products myself online from Aliexpress.
I have download the app, registered, selected the products I wish to purchase but was hindered when it got to payment.
I was seeing Visa, mastercard etc.
My problem is I do not have any of these cards but my regular atm access bank card.
Initially a friend orders for me with commissions but I wish to learn to do it myself.
Please could someone guide me through the payment process and how to go about it?
Thank u and God bless.

Has this been resolved?

(1) (Reply)

Bread Milling Machine / Unbelievable! Inside Nigerias Biggest Market Located In Lagos / How To Successfully Apply For The Tony Elemelu Foundation Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.