Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money (3122 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by STEPHENADEBLOG1: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
The rapper posted on his Instagram account of his class captain begging him for money.

[Click to see vidoe>>https://www.stephenadeblog.tk/2019/07/zlatna-post-video-of-his-class-captain.html

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by Chapelbeatz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is it everything that these ones post.Haba.Tomorrow no far oo and e get belle.Sha hin roger d guy.

10 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by thesicilian: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
I blame the class captain for having no self respect.

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by EbukaHades10(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
All these planned work

Get sense

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by Onyi22(f): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
So y post it on social media?
He may beg u today but u can never tell what tomorrow may bring....
Stay humble..

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by IfeMiLove: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Maybe he's trying to release another song #Shotan.

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by Merimental(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
everybody has his/her season to shine..to be a class captain den meant u must be at least popular n having ppl around u all d time..u ar lyk a school celeb. d table has turned now between dem..
Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by boss1310(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
be humble and stop embarrassing people as there are living examples of musicians who used to be in the spotlight but now begs for change

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by peace0813(f): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
STEPHENADEBLOG1:
The rapper posted on his Instagram account of his class captain begging him for money.

[Click to see vidoe>>https://www.stephenadeblog.tk/2019/07/zlatna-post-video-of-his-class-captain.html
And so what?
Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Staged shit class captain my Foot

Before it was your class teacher calling you Vulcanizer

Now it your class captain begging for money

Tomorrow now you fit lie say your secondary School Gateman they beg for feature on your own track

Zlata is just too childish nowadays what someone as matured as wixkid will never do
Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by Hintona(f): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
this thread cured my insomnia....

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hintona:
this thread cured my insomnia....
You made a grave mistake you should have consulted my Dick my Dick will cure your insomnia faster and more effectively than this post

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by respect80(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2019
thesicilian:
I blame the class captain for having no self respect.

What if he had to beg to survive at that point in time?

I've heard a saying that "it is better to be a coward for a minute than to be dead for the rest of your life."

Some situations makes pride and ego look useless to people.
Re: Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2019
So why did he show us?

In his mind now, he would be thinking he has made it in life. angry

Nonsense and his Fraud encounraging songs angry

(1) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Secretly Married His Long Time Lover (photos & Video) / Hidden Secrets Behind Zulu Adigwe Biography, Cause Of Death, Networth And Career / Ali Baba Buys Truck Head For N20 Million As Pleasure Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.