Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Reoccurring Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reoccurring Dream. (396 Views)

A Reoccurring Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have this dream once every other night.. I see myself writing exams like I'm still in the University or secondary school..

What terrifies me the most is that during this exams I seat there knowing nothing to write. I leave the hall last submitting empty papers..

I don't consider myself a bad student.. I'm a graduate both masters and bachelor degree, did fairly well in school. I have a job and I'm doing OK...

Somebody should help me with this dream.. I strongly believe there is a spiritual meaning as this has been going on for over 2 years...

I also see fat cows in my dreams... I just had a dream where I saw cows few hours ago

1 Like

Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by nosiebaba(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
You need to reprogram your mind with the word of God and many messages of who you are in christ. Those dreams of going back to school to write exams are signs of a plot of backwardness. But don't be afraid wake up and declare that you are a child of God and you can only go upward and forward

1 Like

Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Alobogab(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
The dream was repeated because you do not get the message. You are due for promotion in life but you could not pass the requisite trial of faith needed for this progress. You need time with whatever you call God. Revisit your morale, character, and ways, make amends and move on.
You are no longer in physical or academic arena but in a midst of spiritual warfare.
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by thesicilian: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
It's just a dream.
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Alobogab:
The dream was repeated because you do not get the message. You are due for promotion in life but you could not pass the requisite trial of faith needed for this progress. You need time with whatever you call God. Revisit your morale, character, and ways, make amends and move on.
You are no longer in physical or academic arena but in a midst of spiritual warfare.

It was during those reoccurring dreams that I got a great job.. I got a call that I should bring my Cv and that was it.. Don't even know the person that helped me..

1 Like

Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Toro2015:
I have this dream once every other night.. I see myself writing exams like I'm still in the University or secondary school..

What terrifies me the most is that during this exams I seat there knowing nothing to write. I leave the hall last submitting empty papers..

I don't consider myself a bad student.. I'm a graduate both masters and bachelor degree, did fairly well in school. I have a job and I'm doing OK...

Somebody should help me with this dream.. I strongly believe there is a spiritual meaning as this has been going on for over 2 years...

I also see fat cows in my dreams... I just had a dream where I saw cows few hours ago
Life is like a test or an exam which was given to you by God to see if you pass it.

So how well do you think you think you're doing in God's sight?

Maybe the dream is a reflection of how well you're doing in God's sight with the exam He gave to you, for it is not measured using the yardstick of men but that of God, so maybe that should explain why your paper is yet empty in the dream, despite that you are passing that of men in the physical world.

About fats cows, it should reflect bountiful, abundance, plenty, coming your way.

Could be related to the other dream, maybe you have to pass that test first, before you experience such abundance of material things.
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by ProfessorHank: 4:28am On Jul 14, 2019
I'm very curious with this dream and the replies.
I keenly understand that man is extremely supernatural, not just a believe.
However I'm trying to lay my hands on the dynamics.

I had similar dreams in the past.
I like the first answers you from @nosiebaba and @alobogab. IMHO, you've outgrown a good chunk of your past challenges and habits. However the temptations are still coming n will continue to come and you're NOT falling and rolling over. That's my understanding of the dream.

Step up any positive aspects of your life. Make that vital decision.

More replies pls!
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2019
ProfessorHank:
I'm very curious with this dream and the replies.
I keenly understand that man is extremely supernatural, not just a believe.
However I'm trying to lay my hands on the dynamics.

I had similar dreams in the past.
I like the first answers you from @nosiebaba and @alobogab. IMHO, you've outgrown a good chunk of your past challenges and habits. However the temptations are still coming n will continue to come and you're NOT falling and rolling over. That's my

understanding of the dream.

Step up any positive aspects of your life. Make that vital decision.

More replies pls!

Thanks for your contribution bro

(1) (Reply)

"The Pastor Gave The Boys Beer And Marijuana, then F**ked Them"---police / "Lord, Help Me" / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.