Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? (1009 Views)

Basis Process In Car Clearing +! 2020 !+ / Car Clearing / Car Clearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by mrkazeem: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Got a car, mini cooper 2015, and want to clear it, was given two options from clearing agent of standard payment or sort payment and pay less in clearance, instead of 1.5m standard payment, we under-value the car and we can pay 1.2m for clearance (Also the car was gotten at a low-value cost)

So wish to ask, is the sort payment option an ok option, and will it cause any issue with customs later on?
Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by sultaan(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
What percentage of the value of your car is N1.3m .

That is easily $4000 as duty on a used Mini!!!
Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by mrkazeem: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok, if 900k or 1m is paid to customs, is this ok?
Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by mrkazeem: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
sultaan:
What percentage of the value of your car is N1.3m .

That is easily $4000 as duty on a used Mini!!!

Ok, if 900k or 1m is paid to customs, is this ok?
Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by sultaan(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2019
I will say that from rough estimation not based on any information available from Nigerian custom service.
Based on $8000 value on the car $4000 is 50% N900k will be about 35%.and should be the correct amount, but since the evil in Nigerians is to take advantage messy process at the port only God and those devils know the proper amount.

You can wait maybe an angel will give you a number to work with there should not be a short pay on N900k buy devils want to chop
Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by diportivo: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2019
if I were u

I go dey think of this picture

1 Share

Re: Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ?? by sultaan(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2019
diportivo:
if I were u

I go dey think of this picture

Do scare the man, he is about to make a brave decision. He will be paying more taxes this year than Atiku.

900k is not too much normally expert who should be chipping in will be trying to contact you through that back door so the money will come their way.

You have money self to offer 900k those rolls Royce are the one trying to pay nothing

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Make Money With This Car. / . / Rent A Car Dubai - Top Deals In Dubai - 2020 Best Rent A Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.