Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 (720 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by arinze198(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
A 27-year old, Musbau Adefalu, arrested for allegedly sleeping with an 11-year old girl in Lagos, has confessed that he enjoyed sex more with young girls than mature women and he had seriously tampered with their private parts.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect also insisted that he did not know that it was an offence to sleep with under aged girls which had handed him in trouble.

The alleged rape took place at Omisesan Street, Moshalasi in Alagbado area of Lagos where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/enjoy-sex-young-girls-says-man-arrested-sleeping-girl-11/

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by Oche211(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Just castrate the idiot
Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by GOFRONT(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Well, Since you enjoy sex with young girls, I hope your Balls Enjoy my young Punches...

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by Kingosytex(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2019
The idiot should be fed to the beasts
Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
With headlines like this I know he mist be a Yoruba Afonja
Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Girls – Says Man Arrested For Sleeping With Girl, 11 by dynicks(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2019
The fool should be dressed up provocatively like bobriski ND thrown into a den filled with gorillas on heat so they could accure to him final judgement...

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials / Beware Of Police In Abuja / South Africa: Father Killed His Four Children By Hanging Them With Their School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.