Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind Lyrics (1423 Views)

Download Video Mp4: Davido Ft. Chris Brown – Blow My Mind / Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind / [video] Davido X Cassper Nyovest - "Check On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind Lyrics by piskan: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Lyrics to Davido's Blow My Mind featuring Chris Brown is now out. You can download or view it here. Davido did not waste any time to release his single with Chris Brown after announcing it on his Instagram handle.

Sorry for the title and the intro! Davido's Blow Mind featuring Chris Brown is not yet out (as at the time when this article was published). But don't worry, I promise to update this page once the song drops.

Meanwhile, what do you expect from this collaboration "Davido X Chris Brown - Blow My Mind"? Do you think this will be a hit or not?

Without you telling us your mind, we have seen the reactions of people on social media. By and large, everybody expects nothing less than a hit from the two.

But some critics still compare Davido with his rival "Wizkid". Such critics say that the song may not be a hit and Davdo cannot do better than Wizkid.

One of the commenters on Davido's post about his song said that he heard Wizkid once did a song with Chris Brown. However, he explained that the song only leaked and was not official. Lol!

Have you seen the cover art to the song? The cover art shows a picture of Davido and Chris brown with a caption of the song title "Blow My Mind". Iamshizzi is the brain behind the cover art.

While we wait for Davido to release this much anticipated single, kindly click here to subscribe for our email newsletter so that you get notified immediately they release the song.

Summing up, in my own opinion, Blow My Mind by Davido featuring Chris brown will be hit. It will be a good collaboration. And my job will be to make the lyrics available to you as soon as they drop the song. Don't forget to click the above link for the update.

We love Davido! We love Nigeria!! Africa to the World!!!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ZIP/ALBUM: Popcaan – Vanquish (full Album Download) / Dj Premier Names His Favorite Beefs / Eko Radio Party With Olalekan, Adebisi Konga And Dj Charlie Shee On Eko 89.75fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.