Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale (1553 Views)

Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? / Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / Brand New Huawei Honor 8x For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Fresh off the boat, this highly speced mid ranger comes with the following top end features...

Huawei Honor Full HD+ 6.5 inch (2340x1080pixel) screen with borderless view waterdrop display, with 19.5 aspect ratio.

Hisilicon Kirin 710 0cta-core 2.2 GHz processor(GPU Turbo), with 4GB RAM mated with 64 Gig ROM.

20MP+2MP dual AI (Artificial Intelligence) rear cameras, with f/1 .8 aperture.

16MP AI Front camera, with f/2.0 aperture.

3750 mAh long lasting battery for multi day use.

Stunning hardware design, all glass with rear striated effect.

This particular phone was chosen in the most desirable available colour for this model, Blue.

In box accessories from manufacturer includes factory impressed screen protector preinstalled, TPU case, Sim Ejector Tool, Charger, and decent quality Earphones.

Priced for quick sale @ N110, 000.
This phone ties together undeniable value and features, at a good price.

Call or WhatsApp: 09090503535 now for further information or to make it your own
Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Actual device picture

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Device picture 2

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Device picture 3

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by Mckandre(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
God bless ur hustle

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
God bless ur hustle

How very kind of you.
One can't help but wonder at the 'help' rendered by well meaning folk such as yourself. My profound thanks.
To clarify, you've posted prices off Ali Express. Not exactly the most kosher of shopping sites, or one offering the best customer experience.
I certainly don't need to justify my pricing, but as it would seem discrediting this post was the general thrust of your contribution...
The item offered for sale was personally purchased from Europe, not slung off the keypresess of the 'oh so reliable' Ali Express, and as such is a European import. Kindly note the European sales label clearly visible on the box in one of the pictures.
As to this being a hustle, laughable you should think so. What it is however, is the sale of one brand new item at a fair price. Actually, at a price a fair bit less than how much it actually cost to purchase, once the original price is converted back to our currency, the Naira.
Needed to change devices, this phone arrived after another was already purchased. The only reason this is for sale, and not personally being used.
But by all means, as is your purrogative, take the risk, order and wait for delivery of any one of the fantastic deals you have found off Ali Express. I hope you receive your 8X. That is if you are indeed actually interested in the 8x, which I somehow highly doubt.
Be good enough to slide by other people's posts if you aren't in full receipt of the facts regarding the product they have up for sale. On the other hand, the least you could do is ask for further clarification. Better that, than trying and invariably failing as a self anointed price Sheriff.
Your 'badge of honor' is however duly noted... wink

1 Like

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
go ahead, try ur luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
go ahead, try ur luck

Ahhh, your picture I see. All makes perfect sense now...
Why yet again, thank you kindly.
Wasn't aware I needed your permission, but now that I have it, I feel so much better.
#SomePeopleDont KnowWhenToGiveUp
Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by DlawTECHY(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Mckandre:
God bless ur hustle

Wow

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Wow

When I referred to the picture being yours, I was actually joking...but at this point, I really probably should ask: Have you hit puberty yet, or is that something still waiting to happen for you?

Do you buy Naira at these rates, or what exactly is your point?

Find myself amused, and as always inevitably thanking you for something. This time for the constant bump you give the thread. Gracias.

Keep it coming grin

Now on to slightly more grown if not important matters...
Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Device picture 4

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by DlawTECHY(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
ibdguy:

When I referred to the picture being yours, I was actually joking...but at this point, I really probably should ask: Have you hit puberty yet, or is that something still waiting to happen for you?

Do you buy Naira at these rates, or what exactly is your point?

Find myself amused, and as always inevitably thanking you for something. This time for the constant bump you give the thread. Gracias.

Keep it coming grin

Now on to slightly more grown if not important matters...
Ok
Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Device picture 5

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Device picture 6

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Device picture 7

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Device picture 8

Re: Stunning Brand New Honor 8x For Sale by ibdguy: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Device picture 9

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys, Best Phones Under 30k / Im Looking To Buy Sendo X / Redmi Note 12 - Brief Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.