Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series (663 Views)

Even If He Doesn't: The Flood (a Christian Fiction Series) / Top Ten Online Fiction Series In 2018 / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
As I learn a lot more choreography and how to do good fight scenes I decided to create a sort of story for the improvements I will be making on my journey, this series of improvement are flash fictions that surrounds the demon swords man a character from a personal comic book series called the SAMURAI which I hope to write in the near future.

DEMON SWORDS MAN

Is set in a magical fantasy Japan where samurais are of high value and importance to the country, they serve the emperors as the most skilled expert warriors and various states as securities.

SYNOPSIS

Itachi Kazuwa is a young mysterious swords man with his two unique swords ,the DEMON SWORD and the SNOW

He is the last of his generation with the sole purpose of destroying the demon sword, a sword with more history than any magical blade in the land, a sword wanted by all due to its immense magical powers , a sword wanted by all who seek for power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Will it be available on wattpad?
Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
AZUMA THE COLLECTOR COMES TO PLAY

IS A PLACE WHERE SWORDS MEN BATTLE ILLEGALLY FPR FAME AND MONEY ; SOMETIMES THEY BATTLE TO THE DEATH WHICH MAKES IT QUITE INTERESTING TO OTHER SWORDSMEN WHO REVEL IN HONOR AMD PRIDE THAT IS ASSOCIATED TO SWORDSMEN AND SAMURAIS.

ANNOUNCER:

(in the midst of excited watchers and fans after the reigning champion Asuyi the Demon finishes up a new competition easily)

Is there any one who would would like to challenge the Reigning and Undisputed Champion Asuyi the Demon for five thousands gems!

(stares awkwardly as people murmur In the background with no one willing to step forward, Asuyi the demon has been on a 3weeks winning streak , the first and most enduring record any one has ever had)

No one? (laughs hysterically) okay then (walks off to Asuyi the Demon whose appearance is alone startling and scary at best) the reigning champion issues a multiple challenge on one, so come out as many as you can (laughs) not that it matters any way (laughs) we all know what Asuyi Does for a living (crowd cheers) .

Itachi: I will do it for His sword ( walks off to the center stage with his bamboo hat shading his entire face , making it hard for anyone to see his face at all)

Announcer : ( stares at the stranger with mild amusement) really (laughs) am sorry that's not an option.

Itachi: (stares at the crowd around them) the people came for a challenge sure your champion wouldn't mind staking his honor the so called Crusher on the line (stares at asuyi who is up on his feet with a wild snare on his face) what do you say champion?

Asuyi The Demon : (draws his sword out, the crusher much to the cheers of the crowd who know it's a sign of his acceptance to the challenge) you will die quick and painfully stranger!

Announcer : (smiles) well stranger, it seems your death awaits you (laughs hard as he walks of the center stage).

Itachi : (smiles softly as he stretches his right hand towards Asuyi daring him to come forward) your move champion!

Asuyi : ( lauches at Itachi with sword in hand whilst Itachi still holds his position without drawing any of his two blades out for combat)

arrgh!!
(lands a strike which misses itachi who was smart enough to move slightly away from the blade as it came to the ground , his eyes only captures the fist of itachi which buries hard into his face which sends him off balance)

Itachi: what is it champion, loosing your feet?

(picks the crusher off which got stuck in the ground and throws it with much accuracy as it comes flying towards Asuyi's head who is unprepared, fortunately it is just a few centimeters above his head right into the wall behind him)

Asuyi stands up and draws his sword out again apparently angry and embarrassed, he launches again at itachi this time a bit more desperate but his strikes at itachi are easily dodged as itachi moves flawlessly around making him quite an impossible target to strike.

ONLOOKER 1: (impressed) he is dodging asuyi's strike without drawing his sword out.

ONLOOKER 2: (impressed as well) amazing , look at him go, if I didn't know better I would say asuyi may lose to this stranger.

ONLOOKER 1: impossible, Asuyi is a former samurai and has been a champion for over 3 weeks besides Asuyi hasn't even used any of his powers yet.

ONLOOKER 2: oh that's true, the samurai state is impossible to beat if this stranger has any hope of a major upset he needs to act fast and strike fast before Asuyi taps into his samurai state.

Itachi delivers another hand strike to Asuyi's chin and follows it up with a flying right kick to his chest, this sends Asuyi out of the stage and into the crowd who are shocked to their core.

ONLOOKER 1: (shocked) Asuyi is going to kill him now

Asuyi stands up slowly, breathing heavily as his sweat mixes with his bloody face, he looks around to see the expression of shock on their face, he knows it's time he puts an end to this craziness, he grabs his blade and and winces a bit;eyes closed taking deep breath to access the samurai state.

ANNOUNCER : oh stranger you have just angered the demon now!

Itachi draws out the snow with steady eyes towards the direction of Asuyi, Samurais posse an infinite number of powers once they enter into the samurai state making them almost invincible, there are myths of samurais considered demons who could erase hundred of troops with just one strike once they access the samurai state.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hanks0000:
Will it be available on wattpad?

the book SAMURAI will be but this is just me testing the waters with this flash fictions.

1 Like

Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
CONTINUED

Asuyi the Demon instantaneously launches at Itachi this time five times more faster than he was previously, his strikes give Itachi no chance to dodge who is forced to use his sword to counter the strikes as fast as he can but even then Asuyi' s Samurai state grants him super human speed and Itachi is unable to keep up with a powerful kick to his chest itachi delivers an acrobatic flip backwards first landing with his hands and then with his legs, he tries to stay calm at the moment as his clothes and hat which were shredded in the process of countering Asuyi strikes fall to the ground much to the cheers of the crowd who praise their Champion.

Itachi : (grins) So your samurai state grants you super speed
(, stares at Asuyi who smiles dangerously at him ) ..you're still too slow, champion !

Asuyi is enraged by Itachi' s remarks and comes for the stranger this time so fast he appears like a blur to the crowd, he hopes to deliver a deadly strike to his opponent to shut him once and for all but he is met with utter surprise as his sword goes through his opponent and strikes the ground.

Asuyi : what? a trick, a clone , what is this? ( his reaction is shortened as he feels a sharp blade right into his right side from behind)

The crowd pauses as Asuyi drops his sword to the ground and begins to stagger back with a blade stuck out from his side, the effect of the snow begins to ice him slowly; covering his entire body with ice slowly as he tries to walk away towards Itachi who stands at the center of the arena stage he goes as close to touching itachi before the ice covers him up rendering him completely immobile.

Itachi : (picks the crusher up) he will be fine, the ice will melt off, tend to his injuries also.

Itachi walks out of the Hades lock with his price In hand unknown to him someone mysterious has been watching him.

1 Like

Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by rubenson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
ok still waiting........
Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
CONTINUED

tachi tried to clean his bloody mouth with his left hand as he struggled to stand up, his breath seemed to be racing at the moment.

AZUMA : (threw the snow to him with a dark smirk on his face) they say the snow was made from a demon tears, the steel is impressive but you are not, Son of Kazuwa.

Itachi : (stands to his feet finally, he was worn out already from the fight that had now prolonged longer than he had anticipated, another samurai who wanted something he had) you can take it if you want and leave me alone. ( spits bloodu mucus to the ground)

AZUMA: (laughs) oh please you think I came all this way for that, you know what I want Itachi, give me the demon sword and I will spear your life (laughs) for two years I have tracked you , do you really think that Azuma the collector wouldn't find you?

Itachi : (laughs).....

AZUMA: (surprise) hmm it would appear you seek death itachi ( draws one out of the three swords he wields) this is the soul eater just on cut and your soul is trapped within this steel for all of eternity, give me the demon sword or I will take it off your dead body.

Itachi : (takes up his sword ) thirty two samurais and 56 swordsmen have tried if I am standing before you then you should know your mission is a doomed one.

AZUMA is enraged with hands clutched around the soul eater , both men begin another round of sword fighting in the deserted road side, azuma goes for a cut but itachi blocks it with his sword skillfully and leans backwards as Azuma presses on, constantly swinging but itachi reactions are fast and quite up to the task.
Itachi sees an opening as he dodges a thrust from Azuma and goes for it but azuma burst mysteriously into dust particles which floats past itachi and his sword before itachi feels the blade on his shoulder and a kick to his stomach once more sends him to the ground.

TO BR CONTINUED
Re: DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series by WriterX(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6767637/he-talks-swords-genkei-senshi#111782446

Demon swords man is ongoing the title has been changed though

(1) (Reply)

The Mermaid (love Is A Crime) Episode 2 / I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls / Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.