Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. (1895 Views)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Help ...need Assistance On Getting A Good Camera / Suggestion For A Good Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by messi042: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
hello, nairalanders, I'm my brother in the US sent me 3,000$ (usd) last week Thursday, but since then I've been thinking on what to do with the money and I came up with an idea of shooting a pranking video, but my challenges island that I don't know anything about camera and how to use it. and you all know that when shooting a prank video, the camera have to be very far from the person you want to prank so he/she won't know you are planking he/she, so I make an enquiry from my friend who seems to know better than I do about the type of camera I can use and shoot the video and still hear the voice of the people that am videoing very clear and he told me that he didn't know but I should ask google, I've asked many times on Google but I didn't understand anything about all that I saw, so I decided to hear from you guy!. all I want to know is the type of camera that can do this and how much it is sold, thanks .
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by Lenny9000(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Keep the money until you are very sure of what to do with it that can bring in returns otherwise you will waste it. Now about your inquiry, why do you want to shoot a prank video? Are you planning to make money from it? Those Prank Videos you see might have been shot with hidden Mic on one of the people in the video. I don't think the Camera records the Audio used.. You can shoot your Prank Video with a Phone, then add your own voice to tell the story during editing. You should write the story in a way that would allow you to shoot and the illustrate with your voice later on. When you are learning or experimenting you must always endeavour to do it with ZERO BUDGET!!
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by ifrado: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Contact me and let go about it.08137445422
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by messi042: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Lenny9000:
Keep the money until you are very sure of what to do with it that can bring in returns otherwise you will waste it. Now about your inquiry, why do you want to shoot a prank video? Are you planning to make money from it? Those Prank Videos you see might have been shot with hidden Mic on one of the people in the video. I don't think the Camera records the Audio used.. You can shoot your Prank Video with a Phone, then add your own voice to tell the story during editing. You should write the story in a way that would allow you to shoot and the illustrate with your voice later on. When you are learning or experimenting you must always endeavour to do it with ZERO BUDGET!!
thanks bro and sorry that am quoting you now, i lost my phone but i just get another one 2days ago. please do you know anything about the hidden mic? i mean the price of it?
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by Buyitnaija: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
messi042:
thanks bro and sorry that am quoting you now, i lost my phone but i just get another one 2days ago. please do you know anything about the hidden mic? i mean the price of it?

it's better to shoot it with sound together. I can guide you. I have knowledge of cinematography.
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by messi042: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buyitnaija:

it's better to shoot it with sound together. I can guide you. I have knowledge of cinematography.
okay bro, am ready, drop your watsapp contact
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Be careful of the kind of pranks you want to do o...
Na Naija u dey...
If you don't have a crew that can back you up in case things go sideways, you're on your own.
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by Lenny9000(m): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2019
messi042:

You can Google it and search for prices. Meanwhile you still did not answer my question of why Prank Videos? You planning to put them on YouTube and Monetize? Tell me more so that I can advise you properly.
Re: Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. by messi042: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Lenny9000:

You can Google it and search for prices. Meanwhile you still did not answer my question of why Prank Videos? You planning to put them on YouTube and Monetize? Tell me more so that I can advise you properly.
yea bro, i want to put them on YouTube and monetize them

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use Blender Software / Panasonic Lumix G7. Video On A Budget. SOLD / Product Pack Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.