Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" (25294 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Starkid3010(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
So we should travel by what grin
Ode#
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by deavicky(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
i used that road recently my heart never did not stop beating till i got home.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by landforeast(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Somewhere in Nigeria travelling by air is no longer news to them, I think she is trying to advice them
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by BerryAnny(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Dannygold3790(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
We have noticed you.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by sweetlaw: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
what about people who cannot afford to travel by air?

the Government need to wakeup.

the bandits do not have more equipment than the Government, so, if they want to fight them, it wont take them anything.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by EkunKekere: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
dynicks:
Edo airways remaineth the best means....

Soon to open our branches Nationwide..

Like dis

[img]https://i./3NtQJ.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
So, what is the alternative or is it operation no travel? Water, Rail, air transport not flexible. The road transportation is the only transport system that complement and consolidate every other transport system. There is no way anybody can do without road transport. You dont just advice without giving alternatives. What is the alternative please.

Another taught, if it is on a longer distance, people are also killed on a shorter distance, even kpa kpa inside their house i.e. North easterners.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by goat22: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
So make people nor go do business and make economy collapse cos of one death....... angry

Soberdrunk! I have warned you but you will not listen I HAVE WARNED YOU OVER AND OVER! I WILL WOUND YOU! Why are you Black?! I COMMAND YOU TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT! angry
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Doesn't make sense..next!
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Enemyofpeace: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
.take you provide aeroplanes now
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Pennywise(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Gistvic:

Popular Nigerian actress, Ruth Kadiri advises Nigerians not to travel by road because of the prevalent killings and kidnappings on the highway. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, Pa Reuben Fasoranti daughter, Mrs Funke Olakunrin, 58 years old was killed by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen on friday at along Ore road, in Ondo State.

Ruth Kadiri said travelling by road shouldn't be an option till the Nigerian Police and Government decides to do their job and bring this unrest to stop.

She wrote:
See More:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerians-dont-travel-by-road-till.html

Nigerian girls- the ones that are fine have no brain, the ones that have brain are not fine
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by 1x2x3: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Why the noise now? So many people have been killed in the same manner and everywhere was silent.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by zoghys: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
This is more than unrest, it's pure ethnic cleansing. Inasmuch as this thread continues, there is no telling what will happen next.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Which govt and which police Pls govt and police of which country I guess she is not referring to Nigeria anyway because if she do then she needs help.

So young lady you haven't understand yet that Nigeria is under siege with the support of the unrepentant jihadist sheriff called Buhari

Lady you better wake up. If every region are still waiting for Fed govt and police it's like someone waiting for apc to make Nigeria work I swear the person will wait till eternity.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Unrated900(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
handsomeyinka:
That's not the solution...

The problem is that our president is a dumb ass

I just don't know the difference between buhari,Daniel akpeyi and Gernot Rorh..

Lol

Everyone knows our president has been a dumb ass since year 1

No difference between him and ebele
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by HARYOMIDE1994: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
She is as beautiful as her typos....... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by somehow: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
So can she pay for every traveller's flight ticket or rail ticket? maybe ferry tickets too?
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by popcykaylah(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Shes right ..travelling be like walking through the valley of the shadow of death..
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by adecz: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2019
She can say this because a sugar daddy
is footing her bills.

Return ticket by air from north to
south is over 6Ok, how many people can
afford this when minimum wage still
stands at 18k?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2019
so we should all take into air transportation. .....what about the poor who can't do without road transportation, so their own is finished!
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Menance: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Are you mad?. We yorubas must keep traveling to the North
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2019
adecz:

She can say this because a sugar daddy is footing her bills.
Return ticket by air from north to south is over 6Ok, how many people can afford this when minimum wage still stands at 18k?
How do you know a "sugar daddy" is footing her bills?
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by LZAA: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2019
So all the ppl who cant avoid air tickets shld nt trvl until the dollapo and egunje peeps wake up grin
Cc immhotep youth wing chair muric grin deomelo amaratasha
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Dnt travel by road mmmmmmm sounds outrageous

Nigeria is a country dat has much option as regards travelling aside road transportation which other option abound pls no mention air transportation na person way chop wella dey reason dat one....
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by soberdrunk(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
goat22:

Soberdrunk! I have warned you but you will not listen I HAVE WARNED YOU OVER AND OVER! I WILL WOUND YOU! Why are you Black?! I COMMAND YOU TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT! angry

Ciprofloxacin 500mg, 1 every 12 hours.......

Amatem 1 every 8 hours.....
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by rigarmortis: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Let's see, I want to visit my friend in ore, and I'm in Abuja. Closet airport is Lagos. I fly to Lagos, land in Ikeja, then..
.. fly to Ibadan, they operate once a month sometimes. Then fly to Akure, they operate once in three months. Then from Akure to ore, ..

Hmn. Confused..

Fly back Abuja. Fly to Lagos. Take speed boat from island to okitipupa, if I'm lucky, no sea pirate.

Once in okitipupa, which is in in ondo state, I still need to go to ore, which is north from okitipupa. But then I must use the road.

Take boat from okitipupa to warri. From there fly back to Abuja..

Smh
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Iziquiel(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Some people don't think before typing trash.
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Haddeyholler(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Oponu, so we should be flying abi?
Brainless actress
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by Flier: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
OnyeEurope:
undecided aunty wey MuMu
Complete mumu.Majority of those celebrities have no sense

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by BlackSpanner: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
What of does travelling to their respective villages or localities. Are they supposed to go by air or rail because of these?
Re: Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" by merits(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2019
Na everybody get money to travel by air.if i known travel by road,so how will i travel then.
Everybody just want to talk on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter / Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.