Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami (27311 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by nairafamedotcom: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoruba Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo share cute pictures of himself and his dad after setting for Monday work.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/femi-adebayo-dad-set-for-work-femi.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by majamajic(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Naija and Monday morning

back to back FTC , am really jobless

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Ejika48(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
We've seen
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by nairafamedotcom: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol... Noted
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Mrop(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
wink smiley
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by rainmoredays: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
And this is news on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by chinavs9ja(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink

I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by chordrylateral(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
See as baba pose like pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by HisMajesty1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Talented family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by ladilawal82(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Father and son cheesy
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Bamz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
I've met two of them before. Mr. Salami is such a cool man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Phereezy: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
and this is news bayii

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wow... What a great news... Due to the gigantic nature of these information, Caf as called for a VAR review of the free-kick that led to that Algeria goal.
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Isoduwa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na make am wear tight �
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Behopeful001(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Talent runs in the blood
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by dam2000(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why r they waking up together is he still leaving in his father house
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
I had no idea that's his father. Now I see where he gets his wonderful sense of humor from.
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Jchi9876: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
What's the purpose?
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by IamDavid(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
rainmoredays:
And this is news on nairaland.
Have you deactivated your account because of such news? You love seeing such, don't be an hypocrite. Nairaland has been like this for ages.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by victorazyvictor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok

Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Hoodbilonia: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
I cant forget that movie whr his father was a wicked native doctor dey carry kill anyone who vex am.nllast last him son vomit the ogume.na dia him papa poof roast like barbeque
I just dey burst laff dor dat movie
Two good actors
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by merits(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Yoruba Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo share cute pictures of himself and his dad after setting for Monday work.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/femi-adebayo-dad-set-for-work-femi.html
Awada kerikeri
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by jjabimbo: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Think about buying of laptops, think of us...

100% warranty on all

Go get yours now
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by Abiodun0202(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Like father like son

grin grin grin grin grin

So cute
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by annyberry: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I cant forget that movie whr his father was a wicked native doctor dey carry kill anyone who vex am.nllast last him son vomit the ogume.na dia him papa poof roast like barbeque
Two good actors
I love d movie
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by folake4u(f): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
IamDavid:
Have you deactivated your account because of such news? You love seeing such, don't be an hypocrite. Nairaland has been like this for ages.

Leeeemao! grin grin
Re: Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami by seanwilliam(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Two good actors
the title na aseyiowu. e too sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.