Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? (887 Views)

I Need A Ps4 For Sale Budget 40k / Have A Ps4 For Sale? / Need A PS4 Slim Unhacked At A Reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? by JainJude: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have recently saved up enough money to buy my first gaming console and upon looking at the market I am racked with confusion. Between PS4, Xbox One and the Switch all having at least 2 different versions I have no idea what is right for me. So I thought I could ask some of you who are familiar with the Play Station 4 why you think it is a console that is (or isn't) worth buying.

Here is a little about what I am looking for in a console: •I do not have a desire to play every day for the entire night. •I do not need to have graphics that blow my mind. •I do not need a console that is on par with professional players. •Money is not the #1 factor, but it is important. •I do want a console that lets me play the latest games. •I want to be able to play with friends who are both in the same room as me and half way across the country. •I'd like to be impressed with the console I have and appreciate the investment I've made •At the end of the day I want a console that is fun to use and gives me the freedom to play what I'd like to play at a quality that doesn't take away from the experience.

So what do you think? Should I buy the PS4? Or should I look toward Microsoft and Nintendo?
Re: Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? by Sholzbankz: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
JainJude:
I have recently saved up enough money to buy my first gaming console and upon looking at the market I am racked with confusion. Between PS4, Xbox One and the Switch all having at least 2 different versions I have no idea what is right for me. So I thought I could ask some of you who are familiar with the Play Station 4 why you think it is a console that is (or isn't) worth buying.

Here is a little about what I am looking for in a console: •I do not have a desire to play every day for the entire night. •I do not need to have graphics that blow my mind. •I do not need a console that is on par with professional players. •Money is not the #1 factor, but it is important. •I do want a console that lets me play the latest games. •I want to be able to play with friends who are both in the same room as me and half way across the country. •I'd like to be impressed with the console I have and appreciate the investment I've made •At the end of the day I want a console that is fun to use and gives me the freedom to play what I'd like to play at a quality that doesn't take away from the experience.

So what do you think? Should I buy the PS4? Or should I look toward Microsoft and Nintendo?
Get a ps4 then. Shikena
Re: Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? by MobileGees: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
JainJude:

At the bolded the Xbox One S is the best option for you why?

Games run smoother
You get better graphics
Better gamepad

And since you said you are mostly going to be playing with friends you would need a console that will give the best of experience, Xbox One it is but you won't have access to some very good games but you shouldn't be concerned about that.
Re: Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4? by viva1103(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xbox one x.. excellent online play..thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Brothers In Arms 3 / PS4 FIFA 19 For Sale Or Swap / Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.