Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake (651 Views)

I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake by Ilal: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Georgia woman said a miscommunication while ordering her birthday cake led to dessert having a marijuana theme rather than the intended theme. Moana.

Marijuana Cake – Kensli Davis of Milledgeville said her mother ordered the cake from Dairy Queen and asked for the decoration to be inspired by , the 25-year-old’s favourite Disney cartoon. Moana.

The birthday celebration brought a big surprise when the cake turned out to feature a marijuana leaf and a -style illustration of an equine smoking a joint. My Little Pony.

“I think they thought that she said ‘marijuana’ because we are from south Georgia and kind of have an accent. So, ‘Moana,’ marijuana?” Davis told WMAZ-TV. “I guess when they said that I love cartoons, they were just like, ‘Let’s throw a little pony on there.’ It had red eyes. It was smoking a joint with a tramp stamp of a pot leaf on its bottom.”

Davis said she and her family found the mix-up humorous.

“We weren’t mad about it or anything. We thought it was funny so we just ate it anyway!” she told WOFL-TV.

She said next year’s cake will be less likely to involve a mix-up.

“It won’t be Moana or marijuana. I just won’t get a design at all. I’ll just get a regular ice cream cake if I have to,” Davis said.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/family-placed-order-for-moana-cake-but-got-marijuana-cake/

1 Share

Re: Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake by hahn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Looks delicious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake by mamajj17(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2019
This is what OUR PRESIDENT needs to becomes Faster, mainly as Breakfast with a Cup of Coffee ;Dthe Man too slow undecided
Re: Marijuana Cake - Family Placed Order For Moana Cake But Got Marijuana Cake by mamajj17(f): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2019
This is what OUR PRESIDENT needs to becomes Faster, mainly as Breakfast with a Cup of Coffee grin the Man too slow undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Online Platforms To Get Quick Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral / The Family Grain. Quotation and Appeal / Try These 7 Tips To Sleep Better At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.