Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

#bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) (36658 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by danieljoel759: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Khafi consoles Gedoni as he cries over the eviction of Kim as she was evicted from the Big Brother house yesterday.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-gedoni-crying-over-eviction-of.html

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Mrop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Davash222(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
How these people catch feelings in the space of one or two weeks is what I don't understand..

Me that takes almost 2 years before I can manage to have feelings for any Nigerian girl.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by joylegacie7(f): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
How these people catch feelings in the space of one or two weeks is what I don't understand..

Me that takes almost 2 years before I can manage to have feelings for any Nigerian girl.

Bros which kain talk be dat na? grin grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Greatfuse: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Search for bestie bet on telegram for daily 3 odds for free
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ode ni eleyi ooo!! Instead make u dey happy say you are one step closer to 60m...... sad

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Onyi22(f): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
I feel like crying too
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by nonye6194: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nollywood prospect number 2.

Frodd is leading with two cries.

Ndi ala grin

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by driand(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
#BBNAIJA

Another necessary distraction

Regina daniels would be like

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by NOL2dworld(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wait!!!

Do we really need update from Bbnaija

Let the show lovers stick to DSTV abeg.. grin

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by nairalanduseles: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nedstark101:
Grown ass men crying up n down in the House. You all re a disgrace to men. Crying is for girls.

Bros no dull am na acting.....anything for the cheddar

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Harkstetunz: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
I know why he's crying. It's because he's gonna miss the........

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by oboy81: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
This Show is a Cancer
It is Stupid and demonic. The attention publicity It gets isn’t right

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecidedSomeone you've known for how many weeks? Something is fundamentally wrong with this akpamu.......

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Jaynom(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:

Bro! Have you ever been housed with your Crush/someone you have amazing chemistry with for one week? With no TV nor contact with the outside world?

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
I see
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by kenedy175(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm still looking for where to buy cheap bag of rice and 25 litres of vegetable oil. Confirm one oo!
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Bossontop(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Now singing.........

See unku...........unku(response)
Unku wey mumu.......unku(response)
Unku wey no geh sense.........unku(response)

.............lol

[img]https://media1./images/7b32aecc13e871798920938cf2d29aad/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Give him a tampon already undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who dem EPP
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:

Ermmm... It takes you 2 years to summon up the urge, lust, desire, libido, erection, etc, for a lady?... grin

Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Upton: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why?
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Atk1nson(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:

Its for show bro, largely acting, motivated by 40million naira. Not worth watching
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by adecz: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
cool cool
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Bros no dull am na acting.....anything for the cheddar

As in... The script must be well interpreted, in order for votes and SMS (dough) to keep flooding in.
Re: #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) by Junkie1: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
AHHA.. SIMPING ON LIVE TV I SEE ... angry DISGUSTING

BBNaija: How They Voted As Anto Goes Home / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!!