Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

tyy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tyy (420 Views)

Tyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tyy by HeyCorleone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: tyy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: tyy by HeyCorleone(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
naijabnl:
Poverty is real

Which is the real poverty here?

Asking for your pay, or refusing to pay for something over 2 weeks now, plus ignoring calls and messages?

If asking for what is my due makes me poor, then I cherish it. But I will not be cheated by a nitwit of a blogger. Even if it's one kobo. We had an agreement, I delivered my end. It's time for yours and you're yarning balls on some "poverty is real". It's hilarious, and sad at the same time.

Like I said, this is not a case of misunderstanding. This is you deliberately refusing to pay. Otherwise what stops you from replying messages and calls? You're always online 24/7. My messages deliver on WhatsApp, and you read them, but you don't reply. My calls go thru. They ring. But no one picks.

And you have the nerve to talk about poverty. Man. You're not very bright, unfortunately.

Next time, you shouldn't give someone a job without having the means to pay them. You are an adult, not some teenager in secondary school.
Re: tyy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: tyy by HeyCorleone(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: tyy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
cool
Re: tyy by PROPAGANDIST(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
naijabnl:

Oga delete this trash, you know where to find me

Just know I'm somewhat disappointed with all this but sh*t happens
Oga pay him his money, when you have an agreement with somebody, see it through till the end. It's honorable, and it makes your employees happy and better employees, Biz101 you need it bro

2 Likes

Re: tyy by HeyCorleone(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: tyy by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Attend Creative Master Class Training In Photography Videography And Drone Pilot / Audio | Too Faithful By Moses Bliss / Fire Outbreak At Iweka Onitsha Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.